✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

I've had that quite a few times.

Anyone ever have a dream where they write an amazing song? Then you wake up and try and remember it but can never quite manage :angry:

YES

I get this a lot, and I also dream a lot about being on planes and Doctor Who.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an extremely vivid, detailed and bizarre dream last night. It's a shame I was in too much of a hurry to write about it earlier, because I've forgotten a lot of it now.

My dream involved me and a group of people (possibly fellow students) going on a trip to Mars, which was for some reason grey and rocky like the moon. We went inside this building which was filled with loads of weird stuff, unfortunately I can't remember what sort of stuff, only that there were loads of weird little details that I wouldn't normally notice. I can't remember everything that happened inside this building, but at one point all the lights went out and I had to feel my way along a trail made of weird blue material on my hands and knees. There were loads of scary things in the dark jumping out and stuff (sort of like a haunted house at an amusement park) but I wasn't scared of any of it. The trail led me to a room and the lights came back on, which were now extremely bright. There was a creepy little boy, who I had also seen earlier in the dream, pointing the way to go so I followed where he was pointing. This led me into a circular area enclosed by curtains, where I suddenly woke up.

i had a dream where i was watching a movie with a young joseph gordon-levitt and he looked really hot but i dont know what movie it was so now the search is on

EDIT: the search is over its Mysterious Skin

SECOND EDIT: wtf is this movie i think its just a handful of movies where he looks hot the search is still on

THIRD EDIT: LOOK WHAT I FOUND [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0gVeksPGQ]The Brick House - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

FOURTH EDIT: I CNAT SOTOP LAIHING

FIFTH EDIT: he also looks good in the movie "Brick" and im done looking for more movies

SIXTH EDIT: what did i just do

On Saturday night I had a dream that this guy at my school had suffered a really painful death but it turns out he loved me but couldn't tell me because he thought I didn't feel the same but I actually did, it ended with me crying and then I woke up crying, I thought the whole thing was real for a minute, it wasn't nice.

On Saturday night I had a dream that this guy at my school had suffered a really painful death but it turns out he loved me but couldn't tell me because he thought I didn't feel the same but I actually did, it ended with me crying and then I woke up crying, I thought the whole thing was real for a minute, it wasn't nice.

:hug:

I was in a car with Kenny Dalglish (former Liverpool manager), and he was driving quite fast, which was making me a little apprehensive. We rounded a corner and the police had set up a checkpoint and were stopping cars. They waved at us to slow down and for some reason Kenny didn't want to stop for the police so he floored the accelerator and we sped off with the police in tow. I was shouting at Kenny to stop and tell me why he wouldn't stop but he just had this angry look on his face, then I woke up.

WHY KENNY WHY!?

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream the other night where I had this weird penis shaped growth on my foot and I was walking barefoot through a jungle river and frogs and lizards and things were crawling up the foot-penis and I was trying to take photos of them with my phone but they kept jumping away.... If someone is able to analyse that dream then please, go right ahead :stunned:

I had a weird dream the other night where I had this weird penis shaped growth on my foot and I was walking barefoot through a jungle river and frogs and lizards and things were crawling up the foot-penis and I was trying to take photos of them with my phone but they kept jumping away.... If someone is able to analyse that dream then please, go right ahead :stunned:

Here's a few quotes from a dream dictionary for you.

"To dream of a frog represents situations in your life that don't work out. Relationships or situations that failed or don't happen as you expected them to.

To see a reptile or lizard in your dream symbolizes a fear you have." [Credit Dreambible.com]

Are you perhaps experiencing some disappoint in your life or thinking about a failed relationship?

I had a very very weird fucked up dream a few days ago...

For some reason my mum and I ended up in London. So the fangirl in me immediately thought OMG OMG I HAVE TO GO TO THE BAKERY AAAAHHHH. :|

So I was thinking "hmmm how can I explain to my mum that that is a cool place to go to… I mean it's a bit like the "ghetto" of London"

I couldn't figure that out, then a part of my dream misses, completely gone, because suddenly, we were somewhere, I don't know where it was, it looked like a zoo or something like that.

So I was there at the entrance of the thing, and my mum was doing something else so I started daydreaming: ohhhh I wanna be at the Bakery… it's not far from here and I dreamt about it last night, it looked so nice…. and then suddenly: but oh! There it is! (still about the bakery, so The Bakery suddenly "was" there) but what there really was, was a wooden figure of a chicken on wheels, and it just drove by, and then it was gone again.

That is where the dream ends too, I don't know what my dream-me thought of that Bakery-chicken, I seriously wonder if that was what I expected it to be :shrug:

About 5 years ago I had this dream (and I don't know why I'm remembering this now)

That was honestly the most fucked up thing ever. So I go down into my basement to fix my hot water heater (though I don't know why I would've been fixing the hot water heater when i was seven) and I discover a door to a sub basement. And then Richard Dean Anderson is down there, and he finds a door to a sub sub basement, and I follow him down there. Then he turns on a projector and starts to play "it's a wonderful life" And then he turns into an alien and tries to eat me. Yeah, it's fucked up.

Last night I was so hot I decided to cool down in the refrigerator. I don't know how, but I managed to fit in and it was nicely cool. But then my boyfriend wanted to get something out of the freezer (it was one of those fridges with a freezer built-in) and when he opened the door of the freezer he found my head in it. He asked me what the fuck I was doing in the refrigerator and told me to get out, because I was being a freak. The problem was that stuff just had begun to melt because of me in the fridge/freezer and so I didn't dare to come out. I said: "Please let me cool down a tiny bit more. I will come out soon." He said okay, closed the door and walked out.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Does anyone else get this? While they are trying to go to sleep/just about asleep, I heard voices in my head. They aren't my thoughts... It's just random voices saying random sentences. Literally any random sentence. Sometimes the sentences don't even make sense either. Also, it's several different voices. One might be a higher pitched womens voice, the other a deep males voice, anything. :l

Last night, I had this dream that Matthew Gray Gubler (known as Dr. Spencer Reid from "Criminal Minds") and I were dating, but were keeping it on the down low and not really telling people. We seemed to be in high school, although both of us looked as we do now. We were holding hands and walking through the hallways of the school (which is actually a local elementary school where I live in real life), and we were getting ready to leave each other. He kissed my hand and told me to be careful. We let go of each other, walked outside through the doors, and went our separate ways. Right afterwards, someone calls my name. I turn around and see this guy (who I went to school with IRL) has been following us the whole time. We had a bit of a casual chat before I went to go find my mom to go home, who in the dream doesn't look anything like my real mom.

I don't even know. Hahaha.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody ever have sexy dreams about people they know?

I get them with girls who I find attractive but have no interest in. I'm ridiculously happy in a relationship but sometimes I have these dreams and it really annoys me and I feel a bit shitty when I wake up. Like today.

I wouldn't feel bad at all if it was some dream invented nobody.