✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was showering in meantime.

What the F- just happend to that Mnemonic and Murals dude hes totally insane and still lies although Debs declined it.

I dont think he comes on again he maybe just read it.

I was showering in meantime.

What the F- just happend to that Mnemonic and Murals dude hes totally insane and still lies although Debs declined it.

I dont think he comes on again he maybe just read it.

he said he's gonna upload a new song called 'isolated view' "in some hours"

he said he's gonna upload a new song called 'isolated view' "in some hours"

I read that.

You see the Picture where he says Chris is playing "isolated view"?

It was Chris with a Haircut from like 1-2 Years and on the Window i see "BBC Radio".

I read that.

You see the Picture where he says Chris is playing "isolated view"?

It was Chris with a Haircut from like 1-2 Years and on the Window i see "BBC Radio".

i have not seen this picture but he is obviously having a laugh

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well. Before I settle down to a weepy movie, just thought I should let you know that actually the album isn't finished so tracklisting and title have not been decided yet. There are still various contenders for album title. I know it's torture but I promise there'll be an announcement coming soon...

Oh and also, we've never heard of the artist Mylo (or his swastika!). He's deffo nothing to do with the album.

x

"There are still various contenders for album title"

I suppose Mylo Xyloto could be one of those, Debs never dismissed that. Mylo Xyloto is a song title they've registered, 'Mnemonics and Murals' however is just a theory. The facebook page seems a bit unofficial and the demo this guy posts up (if he posts anything) might end up just being one of the leaked demos from VLV sessions or from a bootleg.

"There are still various contenders for album title"

I suppose Mylo Xyloto could be one of those, Debs never dismissed that. Mylo Xyloto is a song title they've registered, 'Mnemonics and Murals' however is just a theory. The facebook page seems a bit unofficial and the demo this guy posts up (if he posts anything) might end up just being one of the leaked demos from VLV sessions or from a bootleg.

It could be, but what does it mean? Debs says they've never heard of that Mylo guy and his art

Wonder why Chris has a larger share than the rest of the boys. I remember an article from back in the AROBTTH era that they split everything equally. But the thought of collaborating with Eno as a songwriter is very interesting...

I guess all the money passes along their accountant before reaching the band members so probably it has other (fiscal) reasons.

It could be, but what does it mean? Debs says they've never heard of that Mylo guy and his art

Still not sure. In my own personal opinion though I think the theory that Xyloto relating to cameras and the theme of Big Brother etc could be right just due to the themes in the lyrics and going on what Chris has said before. Maybe Mylo Xyloto means something in a different language?

Wonder why Chris has a larger share than the rest of the boys. I remember an article from back in the AROBTTH era that they split everything equally. But the thought of collaborating with Eno as a songwriter is very interesting...

I made a post earlier in this thread explaining the songwriting split for each album era. During the AROBTTH era the songwriting royalties were split equally, it was on X&Y era onwards that Chris started getting a larger percentage. It's not uncommon, especially if Chris is the one doing most of the songwriting.

I guess all the money passes along their accountant before reaching the band members so probably it has other (fiscal) reasons.

Accountants have nothing to do with deciding the royalty percentage split. The band discuss and come to an agreement on that themselves.