✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's very similar. The critics would kill them.

I get the feeling they dont give a shit anymore what anyone thinks as long as they think it is good, which is excellent because they can do what they want and arent restricted or held back!!

Mylo Xyloto sounds like a perfect name for a Coldplay album. It's like Viva la Vida. It was based off the painting by a painter who wrote Viva la Vida boldly over her painting as a kind of defiance against her physical condition. Naming an album after a name related to graffiti, a defiant art form, makes perfect sense.

Mylo Xyloto sounds like a perfect name for a Coldplay album. It's like Viva la Vida. It was based off the painting by a painter who wrote Viva la Vida boldly over her painting as a kind of defiance against her physical condition. Naming an album after a name related to graffiti, a defiant art form, makes perfect sense.

Yes it would and it makes a change from all the shitty album names we get from other artists these days!:embarrassed:

Yes, but at least Viva la Vida made sense (albeit, in another language) whereas Mylo Xyloto is just random made-up words. :shrug:

Until we find out what it means via an interview or announcement or something!! When you relate it to Viva, 'Mylo Xyloto' makes sense to me:)