Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a dictionary or something...? I'm really not sure what your confused about...he said to be patient because we aren't far from news being officially released.

can you explain what "a few a weeks ago" means then?? :veryangry:

I like Mylo Xyloto!! ... to me it sounds kind of brit-japan and it's nice! (even if I'm neiter british or japanese in fact .......... ) :D

Any way I just want to say that I DO LOVE the souspance before the new albums realese! It's always a great time, so thanks for sharing guys

:)

I can conclude that there aren't infos about the length of Mylo Xyloto? That would be interesting because it could mean that MX is Mylo Xyloto and only 40 sec. long but maybe they didn't want to spoiler the album name, so they wrote just MX instead of Mylo Xyloto.

I can conclude that there aren't infos about the length of Mylo Xyloto? That would be interesting because it could mean that MX is Mylo Xyloto and only 40 sec. long but maybe they didn't want to spoiler the album name, so they wrote just MX instead of Mylo Xyloto.

Indeed, if we knew the length it would eradicate the cloudiness about whether MX and Mylo Xyloto are the same song or not!