✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

I'm a member of PRS and (as a member) you can search their online database of registered songs. I typed in Chris Martin and looked at all the newly registered work under 'Christopher Anthony John Martin' and a song called 'Mylo Xyloto' was registered on 6th July 2011!!! The writers registered for the song are all of Coldplay and Brian Eno. Wither they actually call the album Mylo Xyloto or not or that might be the lead single (maybe released on October 10th because the first letters of each word being MX).

Congrats Spike! you win and now could you say me -if you know- what it means?:P

• 2 months later...
I'm bumping this because this thread makes me laugh. You should read through it and gauge everyone's reactions when we were speculating. Hilarious.

Sorry for the bump if you find it annoying :wink:

it's annoying and boring and stupid just like you

I'm curious. For those who hated the name Mylo Xyloto before it was confirmed, do you guys still hate or have you changed your mind?

It is my favorite album title haha! I liked it from the beginning though... It was unique. I like the idea of making up your own story with it, I think Mylo is the boy in the story and Xyloto is the girl :laugh3:

chris martin said that you dont know were music comes from it just flows through your fingers and toes, and he thought wouldnt it be cool if we had intruments for digits (fingers and toes) like xylotoes. the interviewer wrote that he shook his head in frustration that he let that up so easily. Chris also said mylo is just a great name for anything. So they made up a word.

• 7 months later...