February 25, 201511 yr I burnt half of my entire left hand and now it tingles annoyingly and I can't draw :angry: STUPID HOT CHOCOLATE MUG I CURSE YOUUUU
February 25, 201511 yr I burnt half of my entire left hand and now it tingles annoyingly and I can't draw :angry: STUPID HOT CHOCOLATE MUG I CURSE YOUUUU You're left handed? ... I never knew that. Sorry your hand's burnt, I do hope you feel better though. Oh, also, hello everyone. I've been gone for too long ... college, go figure. but HOLY SHIT GUYS, I'M SLOWLY GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO BECOMING A NURSE!! (I DREW THIS BECAUSE OF HOW MUTHA HUGGIN EXCITING IT IS)
February 25, 201511 yr yaaaaaaaaaas LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD (or at least USA) HAHAHAHAHA, get well Batman! btw, just bought the new Imagine Dragons' album, it's awesome :dazzled:
March 6, 201511 yr YOOO COLDPLAYER#16 (i would address you by name but i've kind of forgotten because it's been so long...sorry) but CONGRATS i have to look at colleges next year can you believe that also black rose (i forget your name too sorry) what show is your profile pic from?
March 8, 201511 yr oh man, decided to listen to only Coldplay for the first time in ages; I'd almost forgotten how awesome it is :dazzled:
March 9, 201511 yr YOOO COLDPLAYER#16 (i would address you by name but i've kind of forgotten because it's been so long...sorry) but CONGRATS Hello and THANK YOU!! WHY ARE WE YELLING?! (and ... it's been a long time, I am super rusty on names, sorry. Mine's Julia. Reintroductions, yeah!! :dance:) JULES YOU'RE BACK AND YOU'RE BECOMING A NURSE WOW COOL :awesome: ZOMG HI CELIEN AND THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D (I'm sorta back, popping in here and there, I've been beyond busy. This break is not gonna be fun)
March 9, 201511 yr Popping in is good, I do pretty much the same now. You have a break now? Cool, wish they did spring break here but no, Easter is the next break :blank:
March 10, 201511 yr Popping in is good, I do pretty much the same now. You have a break now? Cool, wish they did spring break here but no, Easter is the next break :blank: I do have a break now, but it's only for a week, I go back to school on Sunday. But we get Easter off too, at least, at my university. Not everywhere gets Easter off. Spring break is not that great, btw, the crazy party stuff you see on TV/in movies is true for some, but I personally find it ridiculous. What's the point of being trashed on a beach in Florida when I could go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal?! (I'm a dork, I know)
March 10, 201511 yr I do have a break now, but it's only for a week, I go back to school on Sunday. But we get Easter off too, at least, at my university. Not everywhere gets Easter off. Spring break is not that great, btw, the crazy party stuff you see on TV/in movies is true for some, but I personally find it ridiculous. What's the point of being trashed on a beach in Florida when I could go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal?! (I'm a dork, I know) BUT YOU'RE A COOL DORK. And your drawings are so cute!
March 11, 201511 yr BUT YOU'RE A COOL DORK. And your drawings are so cute! Haha, thanks man! I really appreciate that :)
March 12, 201511 yr I do have a break now, but it's only for a week, I go back to school on Sunday. But we get Easter off too, at least, at my university. Not everywhere gets Easter off. Spring break is not that great, btw, the crazy party stuff you see on TV/in movies is true for some, but I personally find it ridiculous. What's the point of being trashed on a beach in Florida when I could go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal?! (I'm a dork, I know) Well a beach is cool ( in fact I would love the beach in Florida right now, damn Faroese weather) You should go to that Harry Potter thing, since you're a dork ;) Thing is that I'm used to having spring break from home so that's why it's strange for me not to have it now. And what? Not everyone gets off for Easter? That's rubbish!
March 12, 201511 yr I will have to go to Siberia on Thursday again. Current weather forecast is -21 degrees Celsius:earmuffs: Well... Good luck to you my friend. It was actually -27 degrees Celsius. :uhoh:
March 14, 201511 yr Well a beach is cool ( in fact I would love the beach in Florida right now, damn Faroese weather) You should go to that Harry Potter thing, since you're a dork ;) Thing is that I'm used to having spring break from home so that's why it's strange for me not to have it now. And what? Not everyone gets off for Easter? That's rubbish! I would LOVE to go to the Harry Potter thing, but I cannot. I have no money to afford such a trip. And I understand, spring break here is kinda short, I'm going back tomorrow. Not everyone gets off for Easter, at least, in college because of the diversity on their campus. Not everyone's Christian. And, while I attend a religious school, not everyone that attends is Christian, but since the university is, we get off.
March 19, 201511 yr YOOO COLDPLAYER#16 (i would address you by name but i've kind of forgotten because it's been so long...sorry) but CONGRATS i have to look at colleges next year can you believe that also black rose (i forget your name too sorry) what show is your profile pic from? Aria it be from, a very laid back show :) ---- Another block complete, time for a few days off studying before my final block of this course, then the dread of an exam. Hopefully Information Management will be an easier block than "Human Resources Management"
March 20, 201511 yr ooh i've been meaning to watch aria forever, i'll get around to it eventually Hello and THANK YOU!! WHY ARE WE YELLING?! (and ... it's been a long time, I am super rusty on names, sorry. Mine's Julia. Reintroductions, yeah!! :dance:) BECAUSE I'M EXCITED and yeah hi aj is my name, non-binary stuff and manga/anime is my game where are you going to college, anyway?
March 21, 201511 yr BECAUSE I'M EXCITED and yeah hi aj is my name, non-binary stuff and manga/anime is my game where are you going to college, anyway? Ah, well, nice to be reacquainted AJ :D and I'm not gonna say on here, since that's revealing of location and such. Sorry about that. If you're looking for a school and wanna know, pm me and I can tell you that way :)
March 26, 201511 yr dIS IS HOW I IMAGIN HOW ALL U PEEPLE INSIDE DIS THREAD ARE IN REAL LIFE: Yeah, yeah, you're probably not too far off ...
March 28, 201511 yr so yesterday I went to see Foster the People + Bastille, really enjoyed it both bands have a pretty dynamic concerts :loveshower:
March 28, 201511 yr That moment when you haven't been on here forever and you come back and just get over flooded with all this Coldplay... I love the feeling so much :)
March 28, 201511 yr That moment when you haven't been on here forever and you come back and just get over flooded with all this Coldplay... I love the feeling so much :) Getting Coldplayed is one of the best feelings in existence.
Create an account or sign in to comment