✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Up In Flames' - A Last Minute Idea

SonnyIanni

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting 'Up In Flames' is the song they're playing in this pic http://twitpic.com/5u0e8j

It was posted on July 22nd and I think at the time they said it was only 18 hours old. Chris is clearly on the piano but I don't think it'll be a piano driven song like Clocks. Most of the songs so far have been driven by Jonny's guitar.

^^And maybe it has simply nothing to do with Up With The Birds. Why can't there be two songs with one same word in the title without assuming there's a secret story behind it?! Making assumption for each and every new title has apparently become a rule here.

I'm betting 'Up In Flames' is the song they're playing in this pic http://twitpic.com/5u0e8j

It was posted on July 22nd and I think at the time they said it was only 18 hours old. Chris is clearly on the piano but I don't think it'll be a piano driven song like Clocks. Most of the songs so far have been driven by Jonny's guitar.

no, nonono, last minute idea TO BE RECORDED in a rush... in LA.... i bet this is a rehearsal... i mean they would never put on their stage clothes and pull in the stage lighting setup in the studio :D

EDIT: come to think of it - it IS a rehearsal, it's the roundhouse for the iTunes festival !

^^And maybe it has simply nothing to do with Up With The Birds. Why can't there be two songs with one same word in the title without assuming there's a secret story behind it?! Making assumption for each and every new title has apparently become a rule here.

Are you saying you don't know about the most important rule? :inquisitive:

You'd better start to speculate soon if you don't want to get banned.

Anyway, I can't say too much about just a title, but I really like the idea of last minute songs. Thinking about Clocks and (apparently, didn't know that) A Message. Two of my favourite songs.

However, ETIAW was also a late idea. Fingers crossed. But I have a good feeling about this one.

They have a thing with having 3 songs with the same letter on each album:

Shiver

Sparks

Spies

A Whisper

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Amsterdam

Talk

The Hardest Part

Twisted Logic

Life in technicolor

Lost

Lovers in Japan

Lp5 is "U"

Wow, never noticed that! :stunned:

I noticed the thing where they have a name with a colour on every album: Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows, Violet Hill... and I guess now Charlie Brown or maybe Golden Arrow!

There's Til Kingdom Come on X&Y as well, even if it's a hidden track...

They have a thing with having 3 songs with the same letter on each album:

Shiver

Sparks

Spies

A Whisper

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Amsterdam

Talk

The Hardest Part

Twisted Logic

Life in technicolor

Lost

Lovers in Japan

Lp5 is "U"

Or M.

But we don't know what's going to be on it anyway, so we'll have to wait.