✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'Up In Flames' - A Last Minute Idea

SonnyIanni

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris said that 3 songs on the album would start with the letter U. This is my guess:

Up In Flames

Us Against the World

Up With the Birds

U.F.O. sounds like it's related to the song Alien Radio. I'm very happy that Major Minus made the final cut. That song is the BOMB!

S A S/T L U

are the letters

SALUT xDD

LAUST (awfully pronounced "lost" :D)

ALUST (perv? O.o)

STULA (come again?)

ASLUT (weeeeell .....)

.... there are 120 possibilities btw xD

or SUSLA, ASULS, SULSA, ALUSS, LUSSA, ASSUL,.... again 120 possibilities ( minus some because of the S twice)

no, nonono, last minute idea TO BE RECORDED in a rush... in LA.... i bet this is a rehearsal... i mean they would never put on their stage clothes and pull in the stage lighting setup in the studio :D

EDIT: come to think of it - it IS a rehearsal, it's the roundhouse for the iTunes festival !

There was a rumour that they played a new song in the soundcheck....:o

WHO said that? maybe it was MTM and somebody didn't know it .____.

or Princess of China ? Oo

i wanna say if that is true, maybe it was just a song WE know already but that person does not?

Really like that title, I've got high hopes for this one! (Well, I've got high hopes in general.) If this was the song they felt they were missing, which is what Chris said, it should be good.

And I think it's very likely it's the song R42 tweeted about, and he said it was gorgeous. ;)

Really like that title, I've got high hopes for this one! (Well, I've got high hopes in general.) If this was the song they felt they were missing, which is what Chris said, it should be good.

And I think it's very likely it's the song R42 tweeted about, and he said it was gorgeous. ;)

To be fair, what would they say "They played a new song they wrote 18 hours ago, totally album filler"

That said, I like the title, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Yeh I reckon that was UIF because at that time it was 18 hours old and couple of days ago Chris said it was a week old. It all fits together nicely. The picture shows Chris at the piano I think so maybe it is a slow song!?! :\

That's kind of what I was thinking. I love upbeat rock songs that utilize the piano

Yeah good point but if i remeber correctly it all looked pretty calm and quiet by the lights and atmosphere (even though it was a picture lol). Whereas if you think of how Clocks and Politik are presented live they are very loud in terms of lighting and effects. I can envisage UIF being a bit like Moving To Mars. But the title makes it sound like quite a loud and bolshy number! :\

Hmm...I think the mood of the song depends on the meaning of "flames". Flames could be mean that something is destroyed --> "Up in Flames" is a quite, depressed song. But "flames" means sometimes that you are on fire and highly motivated --> Up in Flames is a upbeat song and possibly carried by Johnnys guitar --> a loud and couraging song?!

Or is that bullshit?