✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My initial, just-woken up thoughts are as follows:

1) I like the title, but I blame that on the fact we have seen the title for quite a few weeks now, and I have had time to more-or-less 'accept' it. It seems to fit the theme of the record, and for that, I am trusting in Coldplay.

2) I LOVE the album art. Like most had speculated, it isn't too different from the "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" single and EP cover art, but it certainly catches your attention. Is it the most glorious album art by Coldplay?

Possibly. :P

3) I have no idea what to expect for "Paradise" (except the excerpt in Billboard mentioning it is bass-heavy.), but I really, really like the title. I'd love for it to be something fast, but mellow. You know, like typical Coldplay singles.

4) The only thing I am bothered about is the so-called confirmed songs for MX. Of course, Billboard could just be wildly speculating, but I hope to God only a couple of festival songs make/made the cut. I'd be A-okay with Charlie Brown and Us Against The World on the album. Everything else can hit an EP.

5) My final thought, but - how awesome is the special edition; album art and all? I am 100% positive I will be buying this as soon as I can pre-order it.

Coldplay, I love you. Thank you for being awesome.

:D

I'm pretty sure Billboard is speculating, just because they don't know all the tracks...I just can't imagine the guys putting ETIAW and Major Minus on the album because it's already been released and we know how they don't particularly like making us buy things multiple times (excluding ETIAW Single & EP)... But who knows??? :shrug:

:D

I'm pretty sure Billboard is speculating, just because they don't know all the tracks...I just can't imagine the guys putting ETIAW and Major Minus on the album because it's already been released and we know how they don't particularly like making us buy things multiple times (excluding ETIAW Single & EP)... But who knows??? :shrug:

That is true, but Guy said that Major Minus was on it so I wouldn't be surprised if ETIAW is too. And technically, they didn't male us buy ETIAW twice since we could have gotten the tracks separately on iTunes.

That is true, but Guy said that Major Minus was on it so I wouldn't be surprised if ETIAW is too. And technically, they didn't male us buy ETIAW twice since we could have gotten the tracks separately on iTunes.

True...Sorry, I guess I'm just hoping that there are some new tracks apart from ETIAW and the ones we already know. :\