✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2ur1flx.jpg

and a shadow to the sea

we swam from the shallows

to battle something glow something

we're gonna run something

something like that :P

A speeding ghost land a shadow. Luminous the road to the sea we swam from the shallows into battle hi??lings glow where we're gonna run cos only ghosts take ??

I feel like it wasn't such a surprise with all the speculation tht has been going on here and all the clues already pointing to Mylo Xyloto and October 24th :P I'm really excited though! and new single in month :dance:

I want the pop up version, I hope they do loads of copies cause lots of us will want it :uhoh:

The album name and artwork I think are really important, so I was nervous for today. I have to say I'm not sure about the name, but I really like the artwork. I don't really like the graffiti aesthetic generally, but this really works well, and the silver cut-out side on the right looks really smart.

But whats the front and whats the back?? How does a reversible cover work?

And what about Charlie Brown? Surely that has to be a single still!

Am I the only one that loves the cover? I think it's great! And I really like the Mylo Xyloto name. And you could always just call it MX is you don't.

Me too. BRILLIANT! Best cover until yet in my honest opinion.

Also interesting: Bilboard gives us a tracklist.

1. ETIAW

2. CB

3. MM

4. Paradise

and so on.

No PoC, HLH until now...this is, what makes me a bit sad..the cover and the infos are interesting but the Tracklist is the most important thing for me. ;)

When do you think we will hear Paradise the first time!

I'm happy, the second Single of a album is often the most succesful - so they don't think that a brilliant song like HLH or Paradise is the best... this makes me excited about Paradise! ;)

What do you say about Up in Flames - bass-heavy! ;)

ETIAW is definitely on there. They just tweeted that their NEXT single from MX is Paradise"

:thinking:

Unfortunately. I like the song a lot but I just don't want to have it again. Now I will need to delete it from iTunes which means I will no longer have a song with it's cover art (which I love)