🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
MrMagpie

Miley Cyrus and Guy Berryman going out?

hahahah

I guess I will be leaving this forum to find more interesting ways to spend my time.

This is almost as good as the Paul is dead game with The Beatles.

I wonder if there will be any new Coldplay songs that say something like "I love you Miley" when played backwards.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: TOTAL L.O.L

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Ashley, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

There's this ridiculous rumor that 'Mylo' is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley and 'Xyloto' comes from the Greek term for Tombs of the Kings which is located on the island of Cyprus. When you combine both of them it'll say "Miley Cyprus." In other words, "Miley Cyrus." And according to this article, the album was dedicated to her. So, please Oracle, can you tell all the Coldplayers out there that this is not true?

Thanks in advance!

The Oracle replies:

I most certainly can tell you all that this is not true - once I have stopped laughing hysterically that is! I have no idea who dreams this stuff up but by golly, they really should find more interesting ways to spend their time. Ha, ha, ha!

http://coldplay.com/oracledetail_pop.php?id=2221&page=0&iframe=true

:lol:

Lol.. I can't believe that someone actually believed in that. :lol: :laugh3:

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Ashley, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

There's this ridiculous rumor that 'Mylo' is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley and 'Xyloto' comes from the Greek term for Tombs of the Kings which is located on the island of Cyprus. When you combine both of them it'll say "Miley Cyprus." In other words, "Miley Cyrus." And according to this article, the album was dedicated to her. So, please Oracle, can you tell all the Coldplayers out there that this is not true?

Thanks in advance!

The Oracle replies:

I most certainly can tell you all that this is not true - once I have stopped laughing hysterically that is! I have no idea who dreams this stuff up but by golly, they really should find more interesting ways to spend their time. Ha, ha, ha!

http://coldplay.com/oracledetail_pop.php?id=2221&page=0&iframe=true

:lol:

greatsuccessb.jpg

Unbelievable that the Oracle wasted her time to answer such stupid question.
Well on the "Submit a Question" to the Oracle section it clearly states "The Oracle will pick the best / most interesting / bizzarest questions and answer the for all to see."

I think that question qualifies as bizzare, so I don't think she wasted her time. She did what she said she would do.

haha xD

This is almost as good as the Paul is dead game with The Beatles.

I wonder if there will be any new Coldplay songs that say something like "I love you Miley" when played backwards.

all i can think when i read this post is ".darb llik s'tel .daed si darb" :|

Wow, as if anybody actually thought this was real anyway... <_<

hahahah

I guess I will be leaving this forum to find more interesting ways to spend my time.

OR ... find more interesting ways to make Debs laugh hysterically ;)

I wonder with Lindsay Lohan. I think it's all over the tabloids now laugh less :shrug:

Unbelievable that the Oracle wasted her time to answer such stupid question.

Unbelievable that you wasted your time to come in this thread and look like somebody with anger issues. Maybe Coldplay isn't the band for you.

Oh, lighten up. This is why I left before, and will probably leave again. Have a laugh and relax! :D

EDIT: This isn't aimed at any one person. Just a general comment.

Oh, lighten up. This is why I left before, and will probably leave again. Have a laugh and relax! :D

EDIT: This isn't aimed at any one person. Just a general comment.

Haha, I just act a little rude to people who can't handle my humour (like this thread clearly is) 90% of the people on here are fantastic and good sports!

Haha, I just act a little rude to people who can't handle my humour (like this thread clearly is) 90% of the people on here are fantastic and good sports!

Agreed. Like I said, it's not aimed at anyone. The same happens on FB with this stuff.Some don't it, which is fine, but it'[s not a point worth fighting overt. Fights are for hockey games. :smug: lol.

EDIT: It's not directed at you, Brigs! More about people on FB who got uppity and attacked me for it,lol. I got TWO private messges there saying I slanderedColdplay etc!

But the_escapist wasn't saying that your thread was stupid, but that it was stupid for anybody to no be able to understand the joke.

I think the_escapist has made it pretty clear that they don't like me or my threads.

I think the_escapist has made it pretty clear that they don't like me or my threads.

Oh, I didn't see those posts I guess :shrug:

I'm from Mexico and [uNFORTUNATELY] first thing that came to my mind when I knew the album's name "Mylo Xyloto" was... OMFG!!! that name is so similar to Miley Cyrus!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... after a few minutes of pure trauma I could get over it and continue with my normal Coldplay fan life, hahaha.

Some people just need to get over themselves.

Yup. I'm trying to get LTFU recognized. That's LIGHTEN the fuuuuu up! :D