✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Miley Cyrus and Guy Berryman going out?

MrMagpie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus are both looking for a disney fairytale love life with the smokin' hot bass lickin' babe from Coldplay, Guy Berryman. While the tabloids have been all over the Lohan aspect, a new crack in the story has appeared.

Today it was announced that Coldplay would be releasing their fifth album Mylo Xyloto. When asked what the title meant, a representative from the band told them to ask Guy, that he knows. After digging into the history books, we know that Mylo is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley. Xyloto comes from the greek term for "Tombs of the Kings" which is located on the island of Cyprus. A combination of the terms Miley Cyprus can only lead us to conclude that this album is in fact about Miley Cyrus and looking at the linear notes from the album, she does make a guest appearance providing percussion for the song "Every Rainbow Leads to a Pot of Gold".

From the Gones Daily.

HAHAHA thanks for the laugh

not funny, they tried too hard

Dude, that's what all the coldplayers have been doing for the past months, coming up with reasonings like this, Briggs is just so amazing that he made fun of it.

But...Miley Cyrus is a whore and she doesn't deserve to work with Coldplay.

Yeah, I agree, they should pick Lindsay Lohan, at least she has nicer boobies.

Apart from this. I love you Briggins.

Rumor is that Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus are both looking for a disney fairytale love life with the smokin' hot bass lickin' babe from Coldplay, Guy Berryman. While the tabloids have been all over the Lohan aspect, a new crack in the story has appeared.

Today it was announced that Coldplay would be releasing their fifth album Mylo Xyloto. When asked what the title meant, a representative from the band told them to ask Guy, that he knows. After digging into the history books, we know that Mylo is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley. Xyloto comes from the greek term for "Tombs of the Kings" which is located on the island of Cyprus. A combination of the terms Miley Cyprus can only lead us to conclude that this album is in fact about Miley Cyrus and looking at the linear notes from the album, she does make a guest appearance providing percussion for the song "Every Rainbow Leads to a Pot of Gold".

From the Gones Daily.

:lol: Nice job!

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Ashley, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

There's this ridiculous rumor that 'Mylo' is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley and 'Xyloto' comes from the Greek term for Tombs of the Kings which is located on the island of Cyprus. When you combine both of them it'll say "Miley Cyprus." In other words, "Miley Cyrus." And according to this article, the album was dedicated to her. So, please Oracle, can you tell all the Coldplayers out there that this is not true?

Thanks in advance!

The Oracle replies:

I most certainly can tell you all that this is not true - once I have stopped laughing hysterically that is! I have no idea who dreams this stuff up but by golly, they really should find more interesting ways to spend their time. Ha, ha, ha!

http://coldplay.com/oracledetail_pop.php?id=2221&page=0&iframe=true

:lol: