✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Myloto Xyloto To Have 13 Tracks.

prjio307

i just read that the songs

ETIAW

MM

will be on the album :( and not MTM?

Damn what a bad choices are they making.

CB will be on the album thats positive :)

Most of what we heard in the live performances will be on the album.

So will this new album be a real suprise for us???

Will POC on the album???

13 tracks is much and i hope the songs that we havent heard yet will be better then the songs that we already heard.

i didnt have high expectations for LP5 but i didnt expect something this bad.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Paradise ,Up In Flames, and Princess of China will be released in

September as part of a Paradise EP !!Like why just tweet these 3 songs !!

Somehow I dont think Phil would reveal any title songs to do with the Album Tracklist before the official announcement of it!!Its kept very secretive for a reason!!I also reckon Mylo Xyloto will have 10 tracks + 3 hidden just like Viva did.

Roughly 6 tracks we will have heard already before the release - possible (Mx/Hurts Like Heaven,Charlie Brown,Paradise,Us Against The World,Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall,Major Minus) + 7 unknown tracks!!But Hurts Like Heaven,Charlie Brown etc we havent had studio versions so theyre relatively new and I hope they are on the album because there awesome songs!!

I also think if Every Teardrop is included (goin by the tweet Yesturday "The next single Paradise"puts ETIAW in a strong position) that Major Minus from the EP should'nt but maybe have a tweaked version of it or something Major Minus Media!!!

If they include Princess of China - Brillant but if it has been released previously on EP well (just like Major Mnus)then it could turn out that we would have heard 7 tracks (4 studio versions)from the album berfore its release which in my opinion is to much.After all we all want as much new material as we can get our hands on!!In my opinion there on an EP why duplicate that and put it on the album to!!

I cant wait until 12th September/24th October I know Coldplay always impress.Am just hoping that when I read Mylo Xyloto's Tracklisting that it dosent consist mostly of songs which iv already heard STUDIO VERSIONS of!!

Thats it ! It just would make me a bit sad that those two great songs won`t make it(maybe). Also if theyre released anyway,to me its not the same as being on the Album !!!

It's just me, but how can it possibly be different, a song being on the album or not? If the song is crappy, it won't be listened to and liked any more than if it makes it as a b-side. And if it's a good one, the same applies.

^ Finally, someone who is complimentary and excited. Literally, everyone else on here seems angry and pissed because they set their hopes too high

High hopes would be if someone wanted like 20 brand new tracks, each one of them being at leat 4 minutes long. I think most of the wishes I've happened to come across were reasonable and within rational thinking.

^ Finally, someone who is complimentary and excited. Literally, everyone else on here seems angry and pissed because they set their hopes too high

Of course,i got my imaginations for Mylo Xyloto like everyone else gots as well. And after hearing PoC the first time i really hoped and prayed(i still do it) it will make the album. So it is with Hurts like Heaven,my two favourites o far and i think that there are still chances both make it because theres no tracklist confirmed. Maybe two or three songs are defintely on but for the others we can only wait to be confirmed. So long i keep my hopes for HLH and PoC alive !

Yeppa ! :) He just mentioned some tracks possible for Mylo Xyloto ! And btw, they said tha Up in Flames was the missing piece of the album,so why it should be "only" a B-Side now ?! Makes no sense to me...

Yeah, thats what I think. Firstly they won't publish a EP again after Teardrop EP and secondly they won't publish Princess of China and a rush-recorded Up in Flames (which is the "missing song") alongside the next, second and obviously most successful single. That makes no sense for me too.

I don't really know what Phil was alluding to when he tweeted yesterday, but why are people getting worked up about it? If PoC and UIF are b-sides to Paradise then that's fine with me; if they're on Mylo Xyloto then that's fine with me too. :shrug: Either way, we'll be getting high-quality studio versions.

Although I have to say that since Up In Flames was mentioned to be the song they were 'missing' I don't see why they would slap it on another song as a b-side :thinking: As another poster mentioned above, maybe Phil just mentioned his favorite songs from the new era or something.

i just hope the songs we not heard will be better in some way.

just gave my opinion about the already released EP

Because that was an awfull package of songs,first i thought okay cool but after thinking twice i thought daaaammmmnnnnnn this is soooooooo boring.

I think Paradise ,Up In Flames, and Princess of China will be released in

September as part of a Paradise EP !!Like why just tweet these 3 songs !!

Somehow I dont think Phil would reveal any title songs to do with the Album Tracklist before the official announcement of it!!Its kept very secretive for a reason!!I also reckon Mylo Xyloto will have 10 tracks + 3 hidden just like Viva did.

Roughly 6 tracks we will have heard already before the release - possible (Mx/Hurts Like Heaven,Charlie Brown,Paradise,Us Against The World,Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall,Major Minus) + 7 unknown tracks!!But Hurts Like Heaven,Charlie Brown etc we havent had studio versions so theyre relatively new and I hope they are on the album because there awesome songs!!

I also think if Every Teardrop is included (goin by the tweet Yesturday "The next single Paradise"puts ETIAW in a strong position) that Major Minus from the EP should'nt but maybe have a tweaked version of it or something Major Minus Media!!!

If they include Princess of China - Brillant but if it has been released previously on EP well (just like Major Mnus)then it could turn out that we would have heard 7 tracks (4 studio versions)from the album berfore its release which in my opinion is to much.After all we all want as much new material as we can get our hands on!!In my opinion there on an EP why duplicate that and put it on the album to!!

I cant wait until 12th September/24th October I know Coldplay always impress.Am just hoping that when I read Mylo Xyloto's Tracklisting that it dosent consist mostly of songs which iv already heard STUDIO VERSIONS of!!

I don't mean to "brown nose", but I agree with literally everything you've just said. If Paradise ends up being an EP with two "b-sides" I will be a very, very, very happy boy. :D

I dont think that Up in Flames(the missing one) and Princess of China(the mysterious one) will be B-Sides for "Paradise". If they would be, Phil could have said that in his tweet because they cant say: "Surprise,surprise-UiF and PoC are the B-Sides for Paradise"(sounds funny,i know :) ). What i wanna say is that it wouldnt be a surprise because weve been told one month before the EP is going to be released.

No,Paradise will get a B-Side but not both of the songs. My Intention is, that Phil mentioned Paradise first because its going to be the next Single and Up in Flames/Princess of China were mentioned because theyre(maybe) are his favourites or just a rehearsal of Songs being included on Mylo Xyloto !

What you think about that ? :)

I dont think that Up in Flames(the missing one) and Princess of China(the mysterious one) will be B-Sides for "Paradise". If they would be, Phil could have said that in his tweet because they cant say: "Surprise,surprise-UiF and PoC are the B-Sides for Paradise"(sounds funny,i know :) ). What i wanna say is that it wouldnt be a surprise because weve been told one month before the EP is going to be released.

No,Paradise will get a B-Side but not both of the songs. My Intention is, that Phil mentioned Paradise first because its going to be the next Single and Up in Flames/Princess of China were mentioned because theyre(maybe) are his favourites or just a rehearsal of Songs being included on Mylo Xyloto !

What you think about that ? :)

Yeah you have a good point!!Its Coldplay no one knows whats around the corner I was just stating my opinion and what I reckon might/could happen.I just found it strange that Phil would tweet songs from the album even tough there was no official tracklist announcement!!And it was tweeted straight after they revealed Paradise as the next single 12th September..it was like he was responding to it!!"Paradise,Up In Flames,Princess of China lets get them out there as if they were part of a package!!