✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Myloto Xyloto To Have 13 Tracks.

prjio307

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, they'll release a 30 second preview of "Paradise" and then it'll leak earlier than the 12th more than likely so...I would guess the first time we'd get to hear the full song is around the beginning of September/end of August. Excitement!! :D

Any one who thinks that up in flames wil be a bside is wrong. Here is why. Chris said that he was missing a song for the ALBUM, which was up in flames. If that song completed the ALBUM, then there would be no way it was a bside. Unless, of course, it was a bside and was on the album just like major minus might be.

I hope the pop-up edition will have extra tracks, but regardless 13 songs are not enough to fill in both albums, future b-sides,etc...I hope they will finish more in the future. We waited more than 3 years: we are thirsty for Coldplay tracks! :)

This relates to the tracklisting!!

When Coldplay announced there new single Paradise on the 12th August I tought back thats a track that was registered on the Ascap database.

Also the track Mylo Xyloto which turns out to be the Album Name.

Does this mean that these songs are also to be included in Mylo Xyloto's tracklisting :

A Hopeful Transmission

Tomorrow

U.F.O

Can anyone get access to this database again for an updated list.In this version Up In Flames has not been registered

and we know for sure this is a title (Phil's Tweet)!!

Seen as the site was correct about Paradise it would be worth having a

look at an updated version of the Ascap database

to see if other speculated track titles AlienRadio,CarKids,Golden Arrow have been registered lately !!

CK, GA, AR aren't there. i think AR might have been changed to a hopeful transmission anyway! they sound similar

Is Up In Flames there because if it aint theres a good chance the others could

make it to (if they exist).

Yeah I Agree Alien Rado could = A Hopeful Transmission !!

Ahhhh,totally forgot the write. Yesterday i talked to a friend whos been at Rock am Ring recently. Hes not the biggest Fan of Coldplay to be honest but he said something interesting. He was up in the first row and was able to see the setlist quite good. He told me that beneath two songs something was written. The first one was Hurts like Heaven and next to a big red -?- . Second was Cemeteries of London and next to it written(also in big red) -Princess of China :)- hes a serious man and just wanted to tell me because he knwos iam so Coldplayish :laugh3:

I dont know if its important,just wanted to mention it :)

So we have now those tracks (in alphabetical order):

A HOPEFUL TRANSMISSION

CHARLIE BROWN

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

MAJOR MINUS

MOVING TO MARS

MYLO XYLOTO

PARADISE

PRINCESS OF CHINA

U.F.O.

UP AGAINST THE WORLD

Strangely there are no ETiAW. Also I think they still works on Up In Flames and there is no recording or something like that. The same applies to Car Kids.

With latter songs it's roughly 13 songs. Maybe they are working on couple of songs besides this?

Hopefully, they'll release a 30 second preview of "Paradise" and then it'll leak earlier than the 12th more than likely so...I would guess the first time we'd get to hear the full song is around the beginning of September/end of August. Excitement!! :D

You're not going to be hearing the new single in late August. :dozey: You'll be hearing it on Sep 12th