✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Austin City Limits taping discussion thread: preview videos (inc. Paradise) in first post (full airi

Crystaline

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay is the best! What a way to bring in the new year! Thanks to Coldplay and PBS!

Coldplay is awesome this way. Love their fans. Loved the show. Up In Flames was quite good. The whole show. Guy on his bass. Will on the drums. Everybody. Seemed in a nice groove.

You're seeing them in Chicago too? On the 7th or the 8th? I'll probably see you there! :D

Yeah I am seeing them on the 8th and I am section 114. Main floor would be a lot better, but I can't complain. :)

Yeah I doubt I would recognize anyone going to the Chicago event even if I sat right next someone from the forum :P

Yeah I am seeing them on the 8th and I am section 114. Main floor would be a lot better, but I can't complain. :)

Yeah I doubt I would recognize anyone going to the Chicago event even if I sat right next someone from the forum :P

Haha! Yeah, I wouldn't recognize anybody either, unless they were wearing a shirt or something! :P

I'm in section 109. I was thinking the main floor might be better at first, but then I remembered that I'm short (comparatively speaking) so it might be easier to see from the first level seating. Still gonna be awesome, though! :D

Haha! Yeah, I wouldn't recognize anybody either, unless they were wearing a shirt or something! :P

I'm in section 109. I was thinking the main floor might be better at first, but then I remembered that I'm short (comparatively speaking) so it might be easier to see from the first level seating. Still gonna be awesome, though! :D

Haha Yeah if it is anything like Lollapalooza then I am sure it will be amazing!! :)

• 5 weeks later...