✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Oct 1st] MX era font updated (songs symbols included)

Teco

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to AI, I'm having trouble getting the font to show up in Word 2008 (for Mac). It's showing up fine in PSCS5, but Word just won't recognise it.

As far as I can tell, it's placing itself in the User fonts area rather than System, and I can't figure how to move it. Would appreciate the help. :)

ETA: Okay, scratch all that. The ETIAW font has in fact installed itself in the System fonts area, but isn't being recognised by Word. Which is weird, because a font I installed just the other day has placed itself in the User area and will show up fine in both PS and Word. *confused*

Any ideas?

Guys, I have been trying to download ETIAW3 for quite some time now, and I always end up with either an empty zip folder, or a zip folder that is corrupted. What the hell do I do? Is there a mirror that works, and by mirror, I meant ETIAW3 not ETIAW2!

Similar to AI, I'm having trouble getting the font to show up in Word 2008 (for Mac). It's showing up fine in PSCS5, but Word just won't recognise it.

As far as I can tell, it's placing itself in the User fonts area rather than System, and I can't figure how to move it. Would appreciate the help. :)

ETA: Okay, scratch all that. The ETIAW font has in fact installed itself in the System fonts area, but isn't being recognised by Word. Which is weird, because a font I installed just the other day has placed itself in the User area and will show up fine in both PS and Word. *confused*

Any ideas?

sorry, friend, i must say i cannot solve your problem since i've never used a machintosh.

any iOS user over there?

Guys, I have been trying to download ETIAW3 for quite some time now, and I always end up with either an empty zip folder, or a zip folder that is corrupted. What the hell do I do? Is there a mirror that works, and by mirror, I meant ETIAW3 not ETIAW2!

did you try first page's link? I just downloaded the zip and it seems to be fine...

Had trouble with that too, AI. I'd select the ETIAW font and then about 3 characters in, it would randomly change to something different. I found it easiest to just type out the corresponding characters in something like Times New Roman and then just highlight and change to the ETIAW font.

In the end, I did that and then made brushes out of each individual symbol so I wouldn't need to repeat the above again.

Hope that helps. :)

*These are all the characters for each symbol:

@ # $ % ¨ & * ( ) ¹ ² ³ £ ¢

Would someone be able to tell me how to get the symbols to work in ANY way on a Mac? I can't figure it out :(

I'm looking for the "A Hopeful Transmission" one especially :D

(Or if anyone could just get me that symbol in hi-res/HD that I could use, I want to make a shirt for The Today Show :nice:)

heres the songlist correspondence: @#$%¨&*()¹²³£¢

typing those with the font selected the symbols will show.

aht one is the ³

³

wow i've never tested the symbols before, the aht one looks like crap, damn, i worked so much over it and apparently when i exported it the fontstudio software fuck'd it. :(

i'm sending it anywayz, please give it some edge repair, the curves used to be perfect at the project and now are horribly drunk :(

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yh7NwJaP/AHT.html

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, great find! It makes me happy that I got the most of the design before seeing this (so I think, unpretentiously). the numbs do deserve a more attentious look, though, but overall the font does ok as a rushed drawn replica, doesn't it? Thanks for the link, it will sure be used. =D

• 2 weeks later...