✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess what Paradise would sound like..

Loki0012

It sounds artsy to me the title: so fingers crossed that its not as artsy as VLV or ETIAW not that those songs are bad I just want some variety with their single releases.

and to chose it over Charlie Brown it has to be better than CB

any of you guys wonder how it would sound?

and to chose it over Charlie Brown it has to be better than CB

I'm so bored of this sentence.

Thats actually wrong.

Paradise istn't better than Charlie Brown for Coldplay, they decided between these two songs and they wanted to release Charlie Brown as the second single long time ago. But now, they thought it would be to clear to release this song, so they decided to take Paradise. But they wanted Charlie Brown as a single for a long time and they just took Paradise to make somethin unexpected.

Everybody keeps saying that it must be better than Charlie Brown if it's being released first, but I disagree. They said they were originally going to release CB but since it was what people expected they decided to release Paradise first.

I'm guessing the actual instrumental portion of the song will consist of strings and a catchy piano riff at the beginning. About 30 seconds in, Guy's bass will kick in and then gradually build up into a full-band sound (I'm thinking a blend of Viva, DaAHF, and Glass Of Water) for the chorus. For the bridge, Will and Jonny will fade out, leaving the piano, bass, and a very quiet string instrument (perhaps a cello). It will then swoop back into the chorus and a piano or guitar riff to finish out the song.

The lyrics will resemble something of a cross between Violet Hill and Cemeteries of London--dark, with an edge to them. They will stand for a false paradise of sorts, i.e.: Everything will seem perfect and wonderful on the surface but underneath there is unrest (think George Orwell's 1984 or Animal Farm).

I'm guessing the actual instrumental portion of the song will consist of strings and a catchy piano riff at the beginning. About 30 seconds in, Guy's bass will kick in and then gradually build up into a full-band sound (I'm thinking a blend of Viva, DaAHF, and Glass Of Water) for the chorus. For the bridge, Will and Jonny will fade out, leaving the piano, bass, and a very quiet string instrument (perhaps a cello). It will then swoop back into the chorus and a piano or guitar riff to finish out the song.

The lyrics will resemble something of a cross between Violet Hill and Cemeteries of London--dark, with an edge to them. They will stand for a false paradise of sorts, i.e.: Everything will seem perfect and wonderful on the surface but underneath there is unrest (think George Orwell's 1984 or Animal Farm).

I was thinking about this!! I really like how that sounds in my mind! I hope Paradise sounds like this! :D

It sounds artsy to me the title: so fingers crossed that its not as artsy as VLV or ETIAW not that those songs are bad I just want some variety with their single releases.

Wow, I read this thread and the first post was totally weird to me. Because to me the title doesn't sound artsy. The contrary, it sounds straight forward to me. I also think that ETIAW is totally not artsy. But maybe this just means that I have a totally different idea of what 'artsy' means :confused:

I hope it will be a piano tune underlined with a groovy bass and lovely lyrics and that the bridge will be paradise-like, like in VLV but what do I know.

btw, I like your username.

Last night i dreamed that I was listening to Paradise leaks.

It had a beat similar lo VLV, but instead of Strings, it was piano-driven. And it had spoken lyrics. Chords were very similar to Neil Young's Heart Of Gold, but it was faster, and had some alien sounds made with guitar and synths. The chorus was the only part that had strings and the melody of the chorus was similar to the song I mentioned above.

After that, I woke up, went to school, and had the hunch I would see the tracklisting today, I couldn't even concentrate. When I arrived, I just turned on the computer and found the tracklisting. :stunned:

I think I seriously need my head checked :mad: :mad: :mad: