✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I've Solved the R#42 Mystery

babyinaraft

Hello.

While searching for some information on a certain piece of musical equipment I discovered a video with Coldplay's MIDI and Pro Tools technician. Coincidentally, earlier today I read a Roadie #42 blog in which he stated both of the aforementioned tasks belong to him.

His name is Miller and you can find the video here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPKn7Vzv4]Coldplay - RME Fireface UFX, Fireface 800 & Babyface - Synthax UK - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy the discovery.

Warmest regards,

Phillip Reed

What the frick do you search? You didn't know it so how would a new member?! And why would they search for something they didn't even know existed...

If the original thread containing the identity of Roadie 42 was at least tagged with 'Roadie', '42', etc then it wouldn't be too hard to look for if you were motivated to do so. I didn't know, because I didn't care; seeing this thread and not the other one was by pure chance. Surely one would guess such a thing existed since R42 has been around for several years now and isn't a new phenomenon.

For the record, i'm not one of the people in the thread bashing the OP. If you re-read, I was thanking him/her for posting this. Besides, it's more useful than most of the threads around here anyways.

For the record, i'm not one of the people in the thread bashing the OP. If you re-read, I was thanking him/her for posting this. Besides, it's more useful than most of the threads around here anyways.

I know you weren't, but you argued that he could have easily found that information, but trust me it isn't that easy. When I found out that R42's identity was known, I spent a while searching for who he was and couldn't find it. And you can't really say that he should've expected that we already knew, because why would he if you nor I ever did...

yes it is a very useful one!..

i was searching that video some days ago and couldn't find it anymore. :)

i wanted to start a thread about "let s do another postcards from far away project and ask coldplay (or miller) to give us the recorded nuremberg gig".

miller records every gig and doesnt share it with us :phu: