✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Listening Party - 7:50 A.M UK Time (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Mark

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was listening I was typing, first impressions and such:

Wow, I really never wanted to say this, but I actually consider this on the same level of respect as some songs from x&y (just this song don't get me wrong). Maybe it'll grow on me, it already is in a sense...

Actually its getting better.

Yeah ok, it's gonna grow on me. It's new, but- I can live with this I think :)

stupid moderator, talking all the way through jonnys guitar solo. gawd i hate those guys.....

anyway, song is ok, nothing special in my opinion. i really expected a little more variation to it but i'm quite satisfied with it the way it is now ;)

I hate it. :' (

Sounds like One Republic, which is a terrible terrible terrible thing. The hip hop beat? The dreadful overproduction? Don't even get me started on the chorus.

I have tears in my eyes I am so heartbroken right now. I entered this with an open mind- I didn't love Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, but I was pleased with Major Minus and Moving to Mars. But this has annihilated my joy. With two bad songs this album will NEVER be a masterpiece. I never wanted to turn into "that fan" that turns their back on a band for taking a new direction, but my time has come.

Thanks for letting me vent. I'll muster the strength to listen to it again and then post a more, erm, less emotional reply later.