Mylo Xyloto is finished!!!!!!!

Contra4you

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This !

After all reactions and opinions i think the highest chances to be on Mylo Xyloto have:

Charlie Brown

Princess of China

ETiaW

Major Minus

Us against the world

for the others i´m not sure about to be honest :\

And Paradise...lol considering its the first single...and Mylo Xyloto considering its the title track. But that's just a strong hunch.

Gawd, how can you guess incessantly at the tracklist...yes,this is the thread about that ( not to mention most of you have done it a couple of times in a couple of threads) but seriously, I get nauseated whenever I see yet another guess...

EDIT: Wait, this even isn't the tracklisting thread!!!

And Paradise...lol considering its the first single...and Mylo Xyloto considering its the title track. But that's just a strong hunch.

Actually paradise is the 2nd single after ETIAW! :D

My take on the tracklist is:

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Charlie Brown

4. Princess of China

5. Major Minus

6. Us against the world

7. UFO

8. Paradise

9. DLBYH

10. ETIAW

It's one thing after another.

Some exciting news today about the album and people are still finding reasons to complain.

stfu and gtfo.

N S, TBH, in my not so humble opinion, you ought to shut your f**n' mouth, dog food .. since dec 2006 ive been sayin' what i think.. jackass

you are complainin...

Damn, not sure I want to stream these upcoming Festivals, or I'll hear DLIBYH and Up in Flames, which means by the time I hear the album, I will only have 2 or 3 new songs to discover..

plus the fact that they're not playing the other 2 or 3, maybe 4 other songs could mean that they're the weaker songs on the album.

the 'A Whisper' or the 'chinese sleep chant' or the 'high speed'

N S, TBH, in my not so humble opinion, you ought to shut your f**n' mouth, dog food .. since dec 2006 ive been sayin' what i think.. jackass

you are complainin...

A) I'm not complaining you uneducated idiot.

B) well done, you have been on a forum since 2006 - this doesn't give you any kind of higher status.

C) N S isn't actually an acronym for anything, highlighting point A)

D) I wasn't pointing my comment towards any individual, but well done for winning 'Jackass of the year' at the Jamie Awards for September.

:)

A) I'm not complaining you uneducated idiot.

B) well done, you have been on a forum since 2006 - this doesn't give you any kind of higher status.

C) N S isn't actually an acronym for anything, highlighting point A)

D) I wasn't pointing my comment towards any individual, but well done for winning 'Jackass of the year' at the Jamie Awards for September.

:)

stfu and gtfo what does it means mr. education??? don't play dumb... anyway talkin with you is a neverending road, 'Jackass of the year', 'higher status', stfu, gtfo, idiot... let me know the sense of this show... sorry, this is my last OT