✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto is finished!!!!!!!

Contra4you

is Chinese sleep chant a weak song :shocked2:?!?!... ahahahahahahaha

in comparison to 90% of the rest of the album? I think so.

It's just my opinion. I'm not forcing it on anybody like some people like to do here.

I also preferred 'A Whisper' live. but not LP version so much/

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really consider those weak though, especially Chinese Sleep Chant, it was my favorite of the Viva album for a long time.

But the good news is, it's done!!!

I LOVE Chinese Sleep Chant. Listened to it again today: it´s brilliant! So different from anything else.

Gawd, how can you guess incessantly at the tracklist...yes,this is the thread about that ( not to mention most of you have done it a couple of times in a couple of threads) but seriously, I get nauseated whenever I see yet another guess...

EDIT: Wait, this even isn't the tracklisting thread!!!

*LOL* I don´t see the track lists anymore. They scroll right past my eyes...:escaping2:

Hey,

i got a thought which is may totally wrong...but...

Phil said in a earlier tweet "Paradise,Up in flames,Princess of China..lets get em out there"...now we got to know that in the upcoming festivals Paradise,Up in Flames and DLIBYH(!) will be performed...maybe a month ago it was meant to perform Princess of China but now they made an other choice....yeah its a bit confusing,but that was one of my first thoughts when i read the Roadie-Blog today...also i remember that Chris said in a former interview that there are "songs" which didnt fit as good as they thought they would fit into their live-sets,maybe one was Princess of China ?! :confused: On the other hand, is it a good sign for Princess of China to be on the album because they dont want to spoil that much of Mylo Xyloto and a bad sign for Up in flames and DLIBYH just to be performed in the upcoming festivals and maybe not be included on MX ?! :thinking:

Whats your opinion about that ?

After reading the last R42 blog, it seems like they are going to play 3 more new songs in the next festivals (Paradises, DLIBYH and Up In Flames), probably on Sept. 16th.

If I recap the songs that are very likey to make the cut:

1. ETIAW (you don't want to but it IS going to be on MX :P)

2. Paradise

3. Charlie brown

4. Us against the world

5. HLH

6. DLIBYH

7. Up In Flames

8. Major Minus

If they play DLIBYH and UIP, we'll already have heard 8 (out of 10 or 11) of the songs 6 weeks before the album drops :(

WHY??????????????

Hey,

i got a thought which is may totally wrong...but...

Phil said in a earlier tweet "Paradise,Up in flames,Princess of China..lets get em out there"...now we got to know that in the upcoming festivals Paradise,Up in Flames and DLIBYH(!) will be performed...maybe a month ago it was meant to perform Princess of China but now they made an other choice....yeah its a bit confusing,but that was one of my first thoughts when i read the Roadie-Blog today...also i remember that Chris said in a former interview that there are "songs" which didnt fit as good as they thought they would fit into their live-sets,maybe one was Princess of China ?! :confused: On the other hand, is it a good sign for Princess of China to be on the album because they dont want to spoil that much of Mylo Xyloto and a bad sign for Up in flames and DLIBYH just to be performed in the upcoming festivals and maybe not be included on MX ?! :thinking:

Whats your opinion about that ?

PoC obsessed much?

After reading the last R42 blog, it seems like they are going to play 3 more new songs in the next festivals (Paradises, DLIBYH and Up In Flames), probably on Sept. 16th.

2. Paradise

3. Charlie brown

4. Us against the world

5. HLH

6. DLIBYH

7. Up In Flames

8. Major Minus

If they play DLIBYH and UIP, we'll already have heard 8 (out of 10 or 11) of the songs 6 weeks before the album drops :(

WHY??????????????

And you forgot Princess of China, so 9 out of 10 or 11. And we've heard a part of Mylo Xyloto as well.

2. Paradise

3. Charlie brown

4. Us against the world

5. HLH

6. DLIBYH

7. Up In Flames

8. Major Minus

WHY??????????????

i agree .....i'm really hoping for 13 songs..... oh please be 13!!!

though DLIBYH, Up in flames and MM could possibly not make the cut considering they're all probably b-sides

none the less, i can't wait to hear the studio versions of the songs that we've already heard

EPIC.

I really want to hear Up In Flames... sounds very intriguing. But really one of things I'm really interested to know is what song the album ends on. ETIAW is the favourite for that spot, but methinks MX could fade easily into the intro as well as Hurts Like Heaven does. I wonder how the 'story' will turn out...

2. Paradise

3. Charlie brown

4. Us against the world

5. HLH

6. DLIBYH

7. Up In Flames

8. Major Minus

WHY??????????????

I'm with you, when I play the album, I'll only have a few new songs to discover.. the others will just hopefully be better versions of the live versions.

You could always just not listen to DLIBYH and Up In Flames? that's what i'm going to do.

I've listened to the new songs a bit, not a ridiculous amount, and i stopped listening to them completely when Mylo Xyloto was announced, so i'll be fresh when the album comes out. I will listen to Paradise though

2. Paradise

3. Charlie brown

4. Us against the world

5. HLH

6. DLIBYH

7. Up In Flames

8. Major Minus

WHY??????????????

Who says those will all make the album? I think we'll be surprised when we get the tracklisting. They wouldn't spoil all of it.