✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

Violet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still talking about MTM being on the new album??? You Americans are so slow. Seriously, 70 per cent of the people on this forum (who also happen to coincidentally be American) havent got a clue about where Coldplay are at at the moment. Ive been reading the pages of this forum for months on end and it just gets more hilarious every time. :P

It really does.

Still talking about MTM being on the new album??? You Americans are so slow. Seriously, 70 per cent of the people on this forum (who also happen to coincidentally be American) havent got a clue about where Coldplay are at at the moment. Ive been reading the pages of this forum for months on end and it just gets more hilarious every time. :P

It really does.

Who gives a :censored: where Coldplay are right at this moment?

I think we Americans have it right...discussing the music rather than drooling over and stalking the band members 24/7 (not that Americans DON'T do that. :rolleyes:)

And I'm glad Moving to Mars isn't on MX. It's a pretty good song, but from what we've heard so far, it doesn't really fit in with the story/concept of the album.

MTM is a very good song. Superb in my opinion. However, we have already heard it, and it isn't quite the hit that MM and ETIAW are. It just isn't. MM is the OCD that Chris was talking about, of course it made the cut. ETIAW is their radio hit, of course it made the cut. What I'm most fed up with are people who still bash everything about that song. It's not typical Coldplay. It's much more generic than a lot of their other stuff, but it's there. Get over it.

MTM is available on iTunes whenever anybody wants it. Download it, listen to it, sing to it, whatever. I know I will, but don't complain that it isn't on there. Would you have rather them take off Princess of China or Charlie Brown? Yeah, I doubt many of you would go for that. All the way around, they're giving us 15 new songs this year. This isn't including any possible B-Sides, and the slight possibility of an EP.

I'm not upset about it. I don't judge what should or shouldn't be on the album until I actually hear the album. Even then, it's not my album--it's Coldplay's album.

At least it got a release and we have the song.

For those still complaining about ETIAW. You're in the minority. It's a huge radio hit. It's not as deep as some of Coldplay's stuff. So what? Once you get over that it's a lot of fun to listen to. Coldplay had fun recording the song and clearly have fun playing it live. That's good enough for me.:nod:

I'm not upset about it. I don't judge what should or shouldn't be on the album until I actually hear the album. Even then, it's not my album--it's Coldplay's album.

At least it got a release and we have the song.

For those still complaining about ETIAW. You're in the minority. It's a huge radio hit. It's not as deep as some of Coldplay's stuff. So what? Once you get over that it's a lot of fun to listen to. Coldplay had fun recording the song and clearly have fun playing it live. That's good enough for me.:nod:

:thumbsup: :nod:

LOL.

Yeah I'm definitely not happy that it's not on there. And to those who say "I don't mind because that means I get to hear another new song", I don't agree with that logic. They could have put MTM instead of ETIAW. I honestly thought ETIAW was going to be a festival-season single, and that's it; I don't think it had to be on the album.

From the personal nit-picky perspective of why I'm annoyed, my car doesn't have an mp3 input so I have to listen to CDs. That means I'm always going to be skipping (at least) one song, ETIAW, and if I want to listen to MTM I'm going to have to rip (yet another) custom CD with various songs. It's the principle of it.

I'm totally okay with it :) sure, moving to mars is absolutely wonderful and it seems to be the only song which reminds of the old, classic coldplay. and if they wouldn't already have released half of the album, i would be thrilled to see it beeing on the tracklist. but at this point, I would rather have as much unknown songs as possible till the release date because it's the only thing that get's me excited when picking up my copy... and im still sure that these guys know how to put this whole thing properly together, even without mtm :P after all, the tracklist looks reeeally varied and substantial for a concept album, even with etiaw...