✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

Violet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care. Wouldn't care if any of the songs we've already heard weren't on there, just means more new material. If we've heard it, we've heard it. Whether its on the album or just played live we've got it. And in a couple years when were talking about LP6, we're not going to care about the MX tracklist, just how many songs came out of the era.

Plus...Moving To Mars isn't anything special. It's good, but nothing more.

^ That's pretty much my reasoning, too. Putting nonsense like ETIAW on it and leaving MTM off just doesn't make logical sense to me. MTM doesn't deserve to be a B-side. (Neither did a good chunk of other Coldplay B-sides, but that's another topic entirely.) MTM gave me hope that MX might be great, after all. Now, I'm just sitting here being anxious about it until it comes out/leaks. (Before you ask, no, I haven't listened to the live songs. I'm extremely picky with live music, and I don't want that to ruin my perception of them before the album comes out.)

Not really. I can just tack it on the end of a Mylo Xyloto playlist. #kanyeshrug

Putting nonsense like ETIAW on it and leaving MTM off just doesn't make logical sense to me. MTM doesn't deserve to be a B-side.

ETIAW is the single. MTM is the b-side. ETIAW was always going to have a greater chance to be on the album. MTM is a b-side because they decided it didn't work on the album. It's now got the status of 'brilliant b-side'.

I'm gutted.

Not being on the album means I almost certainly won't ever see it live :(

Meanwhile the horribly-average Major Minus seems a shoe-in live, and ETiaW will end the gigs for the foreseeable future...oh well, at least I'll have an obvious opportunity to go the toilet and bar during the gig (Major Minus) and won't mind leaving early to beat the crowds (ETiaW).