✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don Quixote (Spanish Rain) hidden track?

Pictoralz16

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There won't be a hidden track. 14 is quite enough.

I know a lot of people grew attached to Spanish Rain, as it was the first sign of material from this era, but I think we have to accept, they've probably written 20 better songs in the past two years.

I know a lot of people grew attached to Spanish Rain, as it was the first sign of material from this era, but I think we have to accept, they've probably written 20 better songs in the past two years.

This.

I loved DQ too, still do, but it is incredible that people are still wondering if it'll end up on some b-side or something.

I belive the Album will include a hidden track. Could Don Quixote be a hidden track on Mylo Xyloto? If you don't agree... What other song might you think will be hidden. :)

Jesus man.

Here are the facts:

Coldplay hate long albums.

Mylo Xyloto already has fourteen tracks.

If there is a hidden track, it won't be any longer than a minute.

Don Quixote won't be on the album. Seriously, how does anything mentioned in Don Quixote relate the to theme of Mylo Xyloto?

Jesus man.

Here are the facts:

Coldplay hate long albums.

Mylo Xyloto already has fourteen tracks.

If there is a hidden track, it won't be any longer than a minute.

Don Quixote won't be on the album. Seriously, how does anything mentioned in Don Quixote relate the to theme of Mylo Xyloto?

This. Enough said. Now close this thread

This. Enough said. Now close this thread

Dood, I've seen much stupider threads on this forum that have remained open.

Besides, you could at least say "please", and if you honestly feel this should be locked PM a mod or something.

Anyways, I don't see why everyone keeps going on about "Car Kids". All you have is a title, amirite? And yet everyone keeps saying "OMG Y NO CAR KIDS COLDPLAY"

• 5 weeks later...
I belive the Album will include a hidden track. Could Don Quixote be a hidden track on Mylo Xyloto? If you don't agree... What other song might you think will be hidden. :)

Do you? Why do you believe that?

That sounds like a very silly thing to believe. Especially because now we know all the track times and there isn't one track over five minutes on the record.