✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many of your mates have you converted to coldplay !!!

bart

Just the two, but is better than none.

I converted my Dad in August 2002 by convincing him to download AROBTTH off the newsgroups for me, he subsequencly listened to it and became a fan.

I also converted my friend Manth after the girl who was suposed to come to see CP with me in April broke her leg. I begged Manth to come with me, even though she wasn't a fan so I wouldn't have to go alone. Obviously after witnessing the wonder that is Coldplay live, she left the concert a fan!!

Just the two, but is better than none.

I converted my Dad in August 2002 by convincing him to download AROBTTH off the newsgroups for me, he subsequencly listened to it and became a fan.

I also converted my friend Manth after the girl who was suposed to come to see CP with me in April broke her leg. I begged Manth to come with me, even though she wasn't a fan so I wouldn't have to go alone. Obviously after witnessing the wonder that is Coldplay live, she left the concert a fan!!

I'm English and I used it twice! So yes 'we English' do use the word 'my' :rolleyes: ;)

What's that? The Coldplay sect? :P

I think I've converted 3 of my friends. The two first are a couple and they came with me in the first gig, and I convinced another friend and she went to the 2nd one. And I'm trying with my english mate, I gave her some cd's this summer... :sneaky:

I converted a couple of people:

My mate Jess- I convinced her to buy AROBTTH :)

My Mum but she's not really a fan.

My brother but he won't admit to it.

I tried to convert my Dad but he prefers Radiohead.

And the rest of my mates tell me to shut up when I mention Coldplay.