✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise is amazing

42rock89

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back everything I said yesterday!! I've grown to like it overnight! Focusing on the strings just makes it much more beautiful :)

Oh wow! I am glad I am not the only one changing my mind about a song. It happened to me with both ETIAW and UATW. I was actually thinking today that a lot of people have preconceived ideas that synths and/or hip-hop influences are too poppy and in focusing only on that, they might miss the fantastic melody underneath. I am glad at least one person seemed to fit this theory :)

The Friends of Paradise Thread

I love Paradise, it's absolutly fantastic! Since alot of the threads are negitive I just wanted to make a thread where we who are fans of the song can talk to each other about the song, with out getting into fights with others. If you don't like the song, don't post here, there are enough posts with people who don't like it.

THIS IS FOR FANS OF THE SONG ONLY!!

DON'T START FIGHTS!!

:flutterby:

yeah I know, but that wasn't the main point of the post anyway

Yes. Sorry, my english isn't good at all.

I can't understand why you are so angry in every post about good feelings from Paradise. If you don't like my thread, it's ok, but don't belittle it. There are so many absurd threads, like "LIFE GOES ON IT GETS SO HEAVY" or "Wah Wah Wah vs. Para Para Para", etc. I'm only trying to create a prospect of good things about this song.

It feels so strange to me. On the one side I really like the song after some listenings and can't resist to push the replay button but on the other side I feel that they had better not going into this direction... strange, isn't it?

Btw I just love the chorus, its so relaxing. I love everything without the verse. Its a bit boring and poppy in my honest opinion. The bridges and the intro+ outro sound perfect!

It feels so strange to me. On the one side I really like the song after some listenings and can't resist to push the replay button but on the other side I feel that they had better not going into this direction... strange, isn't it?

Btw I just love the chorus, its so relaxing. I love everything without the verse. Its a bit boring and poppy in my honest opinion. The bridges and the intro+ outro sound perfect!

Oh god, this! You're the first to express my exact feelings. We're torn between two sides. :sad2:

Let's start a new group, shall we? :wink3:

Coldplay is walking side by side with the world's new era...like more than ever people are turned into new philosophies of life inspired on isoteric issues....etc

For myself I'm totally into their new style, I cheerish them for the audacy even knowing they would lost fans from old times...but I a change is needed, they couldn't keep as mainstream / alternative style for various reasons: their life now is totally different when they began their career, and if they kept the same as before they would develop their creative side either.

Cheers for Paradise and Mylo Xyloto! :)

Coldplay is walking side by side with the world's new era...like more than ever people are turned into new philosophies of life inspired on isoteric issues....etc

For myself I'm totally into their new style, I cheerish them for the audacy even knowing they would lost fans from old times...but a change is needed, they couldn't keep as mainstream / alternative style for various reasons: their life now is totally different when they began their career, and if they kept the same as before they would develop their creative side either.

Cheers for Paradise and Mylo Xyloto! :)