✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise is amazing

42rock89

We might not be many on the forum, but I love it and I posted on other threads too. It´s a wonderful wonderful song! Love the violins, the bass, the lyrics, the beat, even Jonny 3-note riff. Every time I hear it , I am seriously in heaven

THIS. But after having the chorus on my mind for a couple of hours, I realized that I could get tired of it compared to VIVA La VIDA that I am still not tired of, but find lovely and fresh every time it is played.

But PARADISE is great, and I felt like in Heaven when hearing it for the first time - at the end I almost had goosebumps. Then I knew that it was a great song.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP PUTTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON OTHER BITS OF THIS SITE SHOULD F --- OFF REALLY. ALL THERE NEW STUFF IS AWSOME AND THIS NEW RECORD IS NOW STUCK IN MY HEAD BUT REALLY IF THESE PEOPLE KEEP SLAGGING OFF COLDPLAY THEY SHOULD GO AND FOLLOW ANOTHER BAND AND STOP COMING ON THIS SITE

I don't understand those complaining about the lyrics being too simple. I don't see much difference between "a night a stormy night" and "in a haze a stormy haze". And most of Clocks (which is my favourite song) is "youuuuuu... aaaaare".

It's just a new style, but it's just a single. My favourite songs from the Viva la Vida era are Glass of Water and Strawberry Swing. They're not singles. Most people never have heard Glass of Water. So that's my point, this is just a bit more commercial than other songs (you know EMI kinda influences them when deciding which songs to use as singles - they wanted to use Lost! and EMI didn't let them).

I bought the song about an hour ago, 5:30am eastern time in Florida, and put it on my ipod. I had to go outside for a second, and when I did I just saw this amazing sight.

The moon was so bright it was just illuminating the entire sky. No it didn't look like it was day out side, but there was this contrast of pitch darkness and the intensity of the moon that was just incredible.

So I sat outside and decided to watch the moon set, with Paradise playing on my ipod. The first time I heard the chorus, I got goose bumps from the bass. It's just incredible.

Looking outside over the trees (I live in a forest) into this amazing sky with beautiful clouds, was just incredible. Words can't describe it... Too bad I have no camera to capture it. Anyway, I absolutely love Paradise. I thought nothing could be better than Charlie Brown, but this might just be it.

Well I'm off to college now but I just wanted to share my story. Thanks Coldplay for this masterpiece and thanks for giving me a unique and unforgettable start to a Monday.

I bought the song about an hour ago, 5:30am eastern time in Florida, and put it on my ipod. I had to go outside for a second, and when I did I just saw this amazing sight.

The moon was so bright it was just illuminating the entire sky. No it didn't look like it was day out side, but there was this contrast of pitch darkness and the intensity of the moon that was just incredible.

So I sat outside and decided to watch the moon set, with Paradise playing on my ipod. The first time I heard the chorus, I got goose bumps from the bass. It's just incredible.

Looking outside over the trees (I live in a forest) into this amazing sky with beautiful clouds, was just incredible. Words can't describe it... Too bad I have no camera to capture it. Anyway, I absolutely love Paradise. I thought nothing could be better than Charlie Brown, but this might just be it.

Well I'm off to college now but I just wanted to share my story. Thanks Coldplay for this masterpiece and thanks for giving me a unique and unforgettable start to a Monday.

Thank you for sharing! I also find the experience of listening to this song transcendental! It just makes you see things in a wonderful light and appreciate the beauty in the world

what made me laugh was how everyone was so excited from the 30 sec preview !!

I was the reverse, I hated the preview. When I heard the real thing all I could think of now is par-par-paradise. Err..

I like the song. It's up there as my favorite from the album too!

Wouldnt it actually make everybody feel better if people were positive? (even if it was no good which obviously isnt the case)

I dont see how people can be so negative either, theyre really ruining it for everyone else. When i first heard it, i didnt think it was perfect, i dont, but i did (and still do) quite love it for what it is. I then looked on this forum and i couldnt get out of my head all of the stupid negative things some people have said. If you have to criticise, ever heard of constructive criticism?

These people will only end up loving it anyway and theyll be eating their words soon, just wait for it.

I like it. A lot. People are saying it's over-produced. I hear layers. Love the bassline, and the strings, and the subtle influence of the percussion. I view the repetition, the para para paradise, and the oh oh ohhhs, as they boys using their vocals as an instrument, instead of just singing lyrics, if that makes sense. Can't wait to hear it live on Friday!!!!

I often agree with the majority on this board, but not this time. I absolutely love this song! And I did not really like ETIAW. Especially not on the first day.

But Paradise... Chris's voice, the guitar... goosebumps all over.

Okay, the lyrics are cheap. I can't help laughing at the every tear line.

But Coldplaying is depressing me so much right now. I can't deal with all the negativity. It has so much influence on everyone's opinion, in a bad way. I think some people wouldn't hate it as much as they do now, if they hadn't read the comments.

This is not fangirl blindness, I am very picky when it comes to music. Especially Coldplay's. I cannot explain why I love this mainstream pop song, but I really do.

I often agree with the majority on this board, but not this time. I absolutely love this song! And I did not really like ETIAW. Especially not on the first day.

But Paradise... Chris's voice, the guitar... goosebumps all over.

Okay, the lyrics are cheap. I can't help laughing at the every tear line.

But Coldplaying is depressing me so much right now. I can't deal with all the negativity. It has so much influence on everyone's opinion, in a bad way. I think some people wouldn't hate it as much as they do now, if they hadn't read the comments.

This is not fangirl blindness, I am very picky when it comes to music. Especially Coldplay's. I cannot explain why I love this mainstream pop song, but I really do.

Look at the ratings the song has got in the poll. Your not on your own and are in fact with the majority in loving the song.

The negative ones are the ones clogging up the forum with their rants.