✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are going to complain about pointless shit like this then take it somewhere else. I think the song is great from what I've heard of it. It's just as good as any of their older music. Perhaps they just want to appeal to more people now, because Chris has said it time and time again that he just wants to play to more people than ever before.

I mean, if you're going to bitch then all of the previous albums are yours to listen to, so please go do that.

As far as the "autotuned" part is considered, just because you know what it means doesn't mean that you know what it does. It doesn't sound "autotuned" at all. It's just chopped up and put together. You have to make everything sound perfect on a studio quality track, which explains the chopping. Everything can't be done in one take. And I'm sure that if/when Chris performs this song, it will be just as good as the recording.

And the para-para-para-dise and wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall parts are such smart techniques of making a song catchy. Some of you might not understand that, but that's fine, your loss.

If you're a true Coldplay fan, appreciate everything they put out. If you can't do that, quit bitching and stop posting on this website.

Thank you.

You people linking to the Backstreet Boys should be ashamed.

Totally ashamed.

Disgraceful.

Why? They can sing and being a pop band that's all what they need. They had great pop songs.

It's not their fault coldplay is trying to make pop music and failing at it.

If you guys are going to complain about pointless shit like this then take it somewhere else. I think the song is great from what I've heard of it. It's just as good as any of their older music. Perhaps they just want to appeal to more people now, because Chris has said it time and time again that he just wants to play to more people than ever before.

I mean, if you're going to bitch then all of the previous albums are yours to listen to, so please go do that.

As far as the "autotuned" part is considered, just because you know what it means doesn't mean that you know what it does. It doesn't sound "autotuned" at all. It's just chopped up and put together. You have to make everything sound perfect on a studio quality track, which explains the chopping. Everything can't be done in one take. And I'm sure that if/when Chris performs this song, it will be just as good as the recording.

And the para-para-para-dise and wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall parts are such smart techniques of making a song catchy. Some of you might not understand that, but that's fine, your loss.

If you're a true Coldplay fan, appreciate everything they put out. If you can't do that, quit bitching and stop posting on this website.

Thank you.

Lol I was going to write something similiar to this. Good points here. The truth is that they are growing to that level that every fan that loved them from the beginning should be hoping they would get to. That is exactly where they are headed. If they have to throw out a couple catchy songs like this then so be it. They are a class act and deserve what is coming to them which is greatness.

p.s. please NEVER compare them to backstreet boys

Oh well, with that statement you just proved that you can't be a real Coldplay fan. If you were, you'd be able to criticise them. Criticism is a way to improve.

And please stop telling people to stop posting on this website, that is not up to you to decide.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I THINK THEY REMOVE THE BRAIN AND PUT IT IN A SUIT OF ARMOR

I Want it That Way and Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely are two of the best pop songs of all time.

Sue me.

The fact that 12 years after those songs were released we're still talking about them means a lot in my opinion.

Oh well, with that statement you just proved that you can't be a real Coldplay fan. If you were, you'd be able to criticise them. Criticism is a way to improve.

And please stop telling people to stop posting on this website, that is not up to you to decide.

Thank you.

:dazzled:

Thank you.

you should maybe have a clear mind when listening to the band rather than easily accepting everything they release, which is clearly what you are doing with a stupid statement like "If you're a true Coldplay fan, appreciate everything they put out. If you can't do that, quit bitching and stop posting on this website."

I love The Beatles and Radiohead more than any other band, but i'd never say I love or appreciate everything they put out, when clearly they have some bad songs.