✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

Go and read a few posts before you say such stupid things. Or better, go to the OMG EVERYTHING COLDPLAY DOES IS PERFECT threads, they'd appreciate your dumb posts more.

Also, I asked many people if the song I posted sounds at least a bit like Paradise and they say yes. I think you're deaf or something.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad that I dont really love ETIAW or Paradise. Im just not overreacting like you.

As I said. There are songs out there that sound a bit like Clocks, or Viva, so what? You think thats enough for saying: Yep, these songs are mainstream?

One thing is sure: Coldplay is more mainstream than ever before. But can´t you just wait for the whole album? is that too difficult? Two songs out of 14 are a bit poppy. Like always on Coldplay LP´s... all the other songs will be as great as ever. If not you can make thousands of threads like these and I will be on your side.

Im also not a fan of people here saying everything Coldplay does is great. But you are not better when standing on the other extreme side... try to find a way in between.

P.S.: Sorry for my English, Hope you can understand what I want to say.

To bad that I dont really love ETIAW or Paradise. Im just not overreacting like you.

As I said. There are songs out there that sound a bit like Clocks, or Viva, so what? You think thats enough for saying: Yep, these songs are mainstream?

One thing is sure: Coldplay is more mainstream than ever before. But can´t you just wait for the whole album? is that too difficult? Two songs out of 14 are a bit poppy. Like always on Coldplay LP´s... all the other songs will be as great as ever. If not you can make thousands of threads like these and I will be on your side.

Im also not a fan of people here saying everything Coldplay does is great. But you are not better when standing on the other extreme side... try to find a way in between.

P.S.: Sorry for my English, Hope you can understand what I want to say.

When did I say that MX is bad? FYI I really hope these are the only shit songs on it. I'm not overrreacting I just posted that the song sounds like a song I've heard before, why is that so bad? because it sounds like a BSB song? well, ETIAW sounds like an average pop song too. It's not my fault all the fans get upset because I'm comparing them to a boyband.

You can't assume the other songs will be "great as ever", just like I can't assume the rest of the album will be bad, because we don't know that yet.

And I'm not saying everything Coldplay does suck. I've already posted that I think that Moving To Mars, HLH, UATW and Charlie Brown are great, I just hope they won't ruin the studio versions of those songs.

No, we don´t know it. But look at the other LP´s. On Viva La Vida there were some mainstream songs like Lovers In Japan, Viva La Vida or Violet Hill. ( great songs, don´t get me wrong )

And now there is ETIAW and Paradise. Songs like Up In Flames will be like I don´t know maybe 42, maybe Life In Technicolor... you know what I mean? There are always a few mainstream songs and the rest are those songs we love.

And now please be serious: You dont think Paradise has some bad notes or something, its just the way its played, right? Those "disco drums" and synthies and so on. If it would be played acoustic, nobody would be angry. This is what I think.

And whats so bad on singing para, para, paradise? Is this reason number 1 for a pop song or what? This is a bit... well... in my opinion stupid.

because the waa waa waaterfall and para para paradise are just dumb stuff to fill out the song, because both songs have very weak lyrics.

And again, you can't assume there will be songs like LiT, etc. You can't assume Up In Flames will be good, until 2 days ago Paradise could have been a masterpiece... WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT SONGS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED. We just know we've heard 2 singles which have received very mixed opinions even in the coldplay fanbase.

And about paradise. I think it's boring, common and easy to forget. The rythm is like a top 40 song of a shitty radio station for example. I think it's a terrible choice for a single. If it's #1 it's just because it's coldplay. If justin bieber or katy perry release a new song he'll get a #1 too, even if the song is shit, same happens with coldplay now.

Why should Chris fill something with para, para, paradise? Do you think its difficult to find other words if he wants to?...

and also, I dont have to know it. There are always mainstream singles. THATS THE REASON for releasing them before the album. The other songs will be better. AS ALWAYS. A Coldplay fan should know that.... but wait and see.

This may be one of the most ignorant and uninformed threads I've ever seen on a musical message board. You're just putting up songs in the same key or time. We could literally do this with every song on the planet.

...Your point?

This may be one of the most ignorant and uninformed threads I've ever seen on a musical message board. You're just putting up songs in the same key or time. We could literally do this with every song on the planet.

Yeah we could, but this subforum is about Paradise :wink: And if this is that bad I suggest you to see the fanfic threads or post shirtless pictures of chris martin threads, it could be something you'd enjoy more.

Blur - Sing - YouTube[/url]

The chord sequence sounds like this to me.

That is the song that inspired "Lost"! Just watched that in a yt interview with Guy and Will last night.

Also I had to laugh at the JT reference with "Cry Me A River". I heard Chris say in an interview one time that Will or Jonny (can't remember which) was obsessed with that song and wanted to write something similar.