✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like OneRepublic teamed up with the latest Linkin Park to me.....

I've already listend to it for 10+ times, It grew on me. I liked it already. But the first time I heard it, I was shocked. It's obviously nowhere around Fix You, not even Charlie Brown.

All the heavy electronic bass beats+easy melodies+unsophisticated string sessions just remind me of OneRepublic and the new Linkin Park.

WHICH, is NOT the league that Coldplay should belong.

Come on guys!!! Get us some good shit, don't make me feel uncomfortable the next time I talk about you guys comparing to Arcade Fire. Don't be left behind!PLZ! But anyway you know I'll always win and lose with you guys.

Nope. Important differences 1) They actually play the instruments, which requires talent, regardless of what form that is. Good or bad music. 2) They actually write their own lyrics. Regardless of quality. That's two things the BSB don't do. And I have no respect for artists who sing and do absolutely nothing else. Garbage. 3) They're not trying to get adolescent girls turned on. 4) They don't dance like idiots.

With that in mind, this is not a good song. David is awesome and the piano and bass are good. But the lyrics, chorus, hip-hop beat and lack of any guitar until the end just ruins it. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall is definitely better. If this keeps up I will have to change my favorite artist to Radiohead.

Nope. Important differences 1) They actually play the instruments, which requires talent, regardless of what form that is. Good or bad music. 2) They actually write their own lyrics. Regardless of quality. That's two things the BSB don't do. And I have no respect for artists who sing and do absolutely nothing else. Garbage. 3) They're not trying to get adolescent girls turned on. 4) They don't dance like idiots.

With that in mind, this is not a good song. David is awesome and the piano and bass are good. But the lyrics, chorus, hip-hop beat and lack of any guitar until the end just ruins it. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall is definitely better. If this keeps up I will have to change my favorite artist to Radiohead.

1. who cares, they're a pop band. Actually most of them CAN play instruments, I've seen them doing it, but still no one cares. They can sing

2. again, who cares, they're a pop band, they're aiming a young audience and they don't need brilliant lyrics to do it. Coldplay's new songs lyrics are crap anyway.

3. Coldplay seems to be trying to do that, we've seen a lot of 15 year old girls writing horny fanfics around here.

4. Chris dances like an idiot. Boybands tend to have good dancers because that's all what they need to be a good pop act (they don't even need to be good singers, even if BSB members definitely can sing).

I'm PARAlysed by this song.

:|

What on earth are they doing, and what's with these words repetitions all the time? If they intend to make the song catchy, they FAIL. They just make it sooo annoying :shame:

Dude I'm afraid of their new album :uhoh:

Guest LiquidSky
I'm PARAlysed by this song.

:|

What on earth are they doing, and what's with these words repetitions all the time? If they intend to make the song catchy, they FAIL. They just make it sooo annoying :shame:

Dude I'm afraid of their new album :uhoh:

yea same here. I'm kinda erm hesitant about their album coming out. I almost don't even wanna listen to it because the songs I've listened to so far are not so appealing to me :\

:bigcry:

yea same here. I'm kinda erm hesitant about their album coming out. I almost don't even wanna listen to it because the songs I've listened to so far are not so appealing to me :\

:bigcry:

Yeah I don't know what to expect from Coldplay anymore.. you know, they used to make good music :(

And now everytime I clicked some single from them it's like "TROLOLODPLAY" :sick:

gotta quote this one, hope there will be at least one decent surprise in it.

just like how X&Y has fix you and swallowed in the sea.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

At least they have Charlie Brown (still don't like that name :dozey:) which I rather like. And Moving to Mars, which still gives me hope that they haven't turned completely insane...

and when the "the hardest part" video was released :wacko:

BECAUSE SOME THINGS COLDPLAY DOES ARE JUST CRAZY STUPID

that awkward moment when you edit a post because you typed "what if" instead of "the hardest part" because that's what you were listening to at the moment

lol that's a long awkward moment

i'm going to bed because everything i'm doing is stupid now

Guys you are incredible...

This song is still Coldplay and even THIS is more complex than Backstreet Boys. Just for naming these two in one sentence should be a reason for a lifetime ban here.

You don´t like it? Okay. But seriously, its good. A single is for the mainstream for buying this album. And the mainstream will like it. Viva La Vida ist even more simple than Paradise and in my opinion Paradise is better. AS ALWAYS the Coldplay fans will be listen more to those songs AROUND the singles, like Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven.

Now stop that crap... its not even funny anymore. You don´t like it? Well, no problem. But stop being childish...

This song is still Coldplay and even THIS is more complex than Backstreet Boys. Just for naming these two in one sentence should be a reason for a lifetime ban here.

dude, the members of backstreet boys have AMAZING vocal talent. don't knock them when they achieved what was expected of them, which was pop music.

and by the way

LIFE GOES ON IT GETS SO HEAVY