✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean they're regressing? Their earlier stuff was their best. They're definitely just changing their sound, and this sound is obviously one you are not a fan of. Get over it.

i have been over it. since viva la vida came out. lol. and they're regressing because they are taking steps backwards in terms of musical quality lololol.

I think this is definitely my least favorite thing they've ever released. I don't HATE it and I don't think it's completely unlistenable, but I can't believe I'm listening to a Coldplay song. At least ETIAW had the fun, anthemic factor, despite it being more commercial and poppy than a lot of their previous stuff. Paradise just kind of meanders around and feels like a One Republic or 90s R&B song.

I seriously barely hear the other members of the group, just synths and strings. It has a cool beat, but it sounds so overproduced that it could be anyone playing.

I think this is definitely my least favorite thing they've ever released. I don't HATE it and I don't think it's completely unlistenable, but I can't believe I'm listening to a Coldplay song. At least ETIAW had the fun, anthemic factor, despite it being more commercial and poppy than a lot of their previous stuff. Paradise just kind of meanders around and feels like a One Republic or 90s R&B song.

I seriously barely hear the other members of the group, just synths and strings. It has a cool beat, but it sounds so overproduced that it could be anyone playing.

I used to be a backstreet boy fan too, I agree it sounds like something they would sing :nod:

I'd rather listen to Britney bitch.

TIL THE WORLD ENDS ENDS ENDS ENDS

I :heart: you! :nice:

"Life goes on, it gets so heavy"

Is this as deep as you can go Chris?

LOL

The intro leads me to believe that rapping will begin at some point in the song, but it never does.

:nod:

what? Massive is the perfect word to describe the song. The synths/strings/etc give the song a huge, stadium feel. Whether you like it or not, it definitely sounds massive.

Exactly. :nod:

It could easily fit with these songs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVe80iZtlYU]Backstreet Boys - Incomplete - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwfYjemrYw]Backstreet Boys - More Than That - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZXHBgjQjNM]Backstreet Boys - Drowning - YouTube[/ame]