✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying not to let all these comments get to me.

I have LOVED coldplay- thats the only reason I'd be here.

But, I don't know about their latest material. I've been REALLY flexible and I do somewhat enjoy these tunes, but I hope everyone believes one thing: Chris Martin shouldn't be doing song like this.

Yes, the "Para-para-paradise" is the most annoying part, but honestly- I think its the only annoying part =/ At least to me, I think its good if this is their new direction. But...this post isn't going to make alot of sense because I'm really torn- I LOVE MAJOR MINUS & MOVING TO MARS, it sounded like older Coldplay with some new edge. ETIAW was a harder adjustment but it really grew on me and so has Paradise.

It's all sappy because they're just a band, but...sometimes in times of trouble- Coldplay comes to me :') We'll see, but hopefully everybody's crappy outlook doesnt take any respect I have for them away from me.

I'm trying not to let all these comments get to me.

I have LOVED coldplay- thats the only reason I'd be here.

But, I don't know about their latest material. I've been REALLY flexible and I do somewhat enjoy these tunes, but I hope everyone believes one thing: Chris Martin shouldn't be doing song like this.

Yes, the "Para-para-paradise" is the most annoying part, but honestly- I think its the only annoying part =/ At least to me, I think its good if this is their new direction. But...this post isn't going to make alot of sense because I'm really torn- I LOVE MAJOR MINUS & MOVING TO MARS, it sounded like older Coldplay with some new edge. ETIAW was a harder adjustment but it really grew on me and so has Paradise.

It's all sappy because they're just a band, but...sometimes in times of trouble- Coldplay comes to me :') We'll see, but hopefully everybody's crappy outlook doesnt take any respect I have for them away from me.

Exactly my thoughts. I like the style of Major Minus and Moving To Mars, it seems like a renewed version of the old Coldplay. But ETIAW and Paradise, what can I say? I think they are trying too hard to be mainstream and to get more fans. I accepted ETIAW because I thought it was a nice and happy summer song and I also thought that it was just a one song thing. But with Paradise I can see that they took this new direction way too seriously. But also, if you think about it, you can see that the songs are very differentt one from another, all have different styles, so i'll just listen to the album and after a couple of listens i'll give my final veridict. I still have some hope left.

^when i find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me.

YEEEAAAHH Glad somebody caught that. :D

^ speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Glad to see we have two to join the party xP

Exactly my thoughts. I like the style of Major Minus and Moving To Mars, it seems like a renewed version of the old Coldplay. But ETIAW and Paradise, what can I say? I think they are trying too hard to be mainstream and to get more fans. I accepted ETIAW because I thought it was a nice and happy summer song and I also thought that it was just a one song thing. But with Paradise I can see that they took this new direction way too seriously. But also, if you think about it, you can see that the songs are very differentt one from another, all have different styles, so i'll just listen to the album and after a couple of listens i'll give my final veridict. I still have some hope left.

Yes, yes, I guess we both share the same mind on this one. :\ Ugh, the seasons change and so do I (and apparently so does Coldplay).

Songs that sound like Paradise

I've heard that it sounds like One Republic, Boyzone, etc. I think it sounds like the backstreet boys.

Post songs that sound like Paradise here :cheesy: (reasons would be good to so fangirls won't cry)

I'll start with something I already posted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ErbdHnF_NY]Backstreet Boys - Unmistakable (FULL CD QUALITY) - YouTube[/ame]

The intro and the overall vibe of the song are very similar in my opinion.

para-para-para-paradise

wa-wa-wa-waterfall

seeing it it won't surprise me they feat lady gaga... also well know for her repeat of syllabes. :uhoh:

i hope after all Coldplay would say it was a joke album, just to have some fun... if not all that is so weird.

let's hope the rest of the album will be better, cause Paradise was pretty bad lyrically speaking.

Just dont listen to Coldplay anymore :)

Wheres the problem?

BSB *facepalm*

This is all I can say to this most stupid thread ever. I mean... that "LOL" is the most realistic word in there.

Viva La Vida is exactly as mainstreamed as Paradise... but NOW you have to cry as a baby while before everything was alright? xD