✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It sounds like a backstreet boys song (Songs that sound like Paradise)

Lore

i agree, seems coldplay has turn into the boy-band pop chris project Pectoralz, isn't it?

ugh.

if my cousins start to like Coldplay -they are kinda hardcore haters- i think i'll give up following them unless they change the current path in the next album.

edit:

showed my pop cousin's Paradise and they liked it.

:sick:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the para-para-para-dise and wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall parts are such smart techniques of making a song catchy. Some of you might not understand that, but that's fine, your loss.

If you're a true Coldplay fan, appreciate everything they put out. If you can't do that, quit bitching and stop posting on this website.

Thank you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody hold your coldplay cd's. If you like their previous albums than that is okay and from the point that you disliked them until now and forever after will be history.

Atleast thats what i'll do, what sucks is that I wanted to go to a concert. I've never been to one but I don't want to go if they make crappy music now. Poop :sad:

Atleast thats what i'll do, what sucks is that I wanted to go to a concert. I've never been to one but I don't want to go if they make crappy music now. Poop :sad:

Me too. I would actually be seeing them in 6 days if the show wasn't cancelled, lol. Now I'm happy it is.

I'll probably see them at some point, just to say I have.

Why you gotta hate, Lore? Coldplay is way deeper than BSB. I mean para-para-paradise? I bet that took Chris 15 minutes to think of (I can only hope, otherwise we have bigger problems.)

every forum needs some trolls and well, I hate coldplay, I've always been a hater.