✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can you hate ETIAW and Paradise but still like the album?

busybeeburns

I mean there will be a lot of people manually skipping tracks 3 and 7 on your CD player at this rate.

Not a problem if you like them, but if you don't how are you going to deal with this problem? Just not buy the album? Buy the album digitally and then delete songs from your tracklist? Burn another copy of the LP with two less tracks? Turn the volume down or skip for those bits? La-la-la-la through them? Or listen to them anyway in the conceptual order as they were intended?

Just been reading the articles about concept albums and releasing singles and how it can cause confliction in people's music collections.

What are you going to do? Maybe I should add a poll.

Doesn't that get annoying after a while? Knowing that every time you listen to that album you're counting down to pressing some buttons in the middle?

No, it doesn't. I press less buttons listening to that album than when i'm listening to the radio :lol: Radio here is ten thousands times more crappy than where you live because we have all of the mainstream pop you know but apart from that we have the damn "cumbia" that literally breaks your ears :\

How do you deal with your hatred of IMP when you listen to AROBTTH?
I can't remember the last time I listened to AROBTTH. Probably about 18 months ago. Most of my music comes via Spotify now so I play tracks when I feel like them. Not very often do I listen to an album all the way though these days.

I can't remember the last time I listened to AROBTTH. Probably about 18 months ago. Most of my music comes via Spotify now so I play tracks when I feel like them. Not very often do I listen to an album all the way though these days.

Well I always skip A Whisper when I listen to it and it never really bothers me.

X&Y I never listen to all the way through, there's only a few I like and I have the feeling this might be the same. But we'll see I guess.

I can't stand more than 18 days without playing A Rush once again :lol:

Fortunately for me, my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited has a fancy 'track' button on the steering wheel just behind my left driving hand. I can usually work up the courage to change tracks but sometime when I haven't eaten my Wheaties, I find the button a little difficult to press.

I will manage.

It doesn't feel right to skip tracks whenever I listen to an album or to delete tracks that I dislike, so I don't think I could bring myself to do that /OCD

I don't think that an album having just two bad tracks on it would make me dislike the album at all though. I'll probably listen to the album a few times to see how those songs work in the context of the album and if the other songs are any better, and if I don't like any of it at all, I'll just let it rot in my itunes library.

Well, I don't dislike either song so not really a problem for me, but I do find this to be an issue on almost every album I buy. I usually listen to it through a few times then just pick the ones I like and import them into iTunes for my iPod. Problem solved.