✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Live

LetsTalk212

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's way better than the studio version, a bit more Coldplayish... but I still don't like it very much.

I don't know if it's because I have the studio version stuck in my head (I have to say from the first day I heard I couldn't stop singing every single minute "Paraa paraa paradise").

I think that if the studio had the piano lines and more Jonny like the live, some more people would have liked it.

The true Coldplay fans and - I am pretty sure - great musicians themselfs!

They really understand it :laugh3:

Can we stop with this true coldplay fan thing already? It's becoming boring.

I'm giving it a 0.5 more than the studio version, so it's 4.5 but I still don't like it

Can we stop with this true coldplay fan thing already? It's becoming boring.

I'm giving it a 0.5 more than the studio version, so it's 4.5 but I still don't like it

If the others stop with their unnecessary bashing?

They won´t, so... Im am very sorry.

And 4,5 for Paradise. Yeah thats realistic :dozey:

But I guess Viva La Vida is a 10 or something :rolleyes:

While those people will hate Coldplay for something they did not even do ( going mainstream ) I will have very much fun with MX when its released :)

It's not about realism when you rate a song. 4,5 is perfectly fine since it's a number between 0 and 10. Which is the scale that's usually used. I also don't get the emoticons you use.

and you really think Coldplay bashers bash Coldplay because they hate Coldplay for going mainstream?

Hm, maybe you are wrong?

Also funny that you criticize our rating, which is just our opinion while before you have several times stated that you don’t have a problem with people just not liking a song/having an opinion.

At least that's how I interpretate those smileys.

If the others stop with their unnecessary bashing?

They won´t, so... Im am very sorry.

And 4,5 for Paradise. Yeah thats realistic :dozey:

But I guess Viva La Vida is a 10 or something :rolleyes:

While those people will hate Coldplay for something they did not even do ( going mainstream ) I will have very much fun with MX when its released :)

He stated his opinion as the topic is requesting, if he doesn't like it so be it, there's no need for you to judge him as a not true fan just because he says that the live version is crap like the studio one.

And sorry but that's my rating, you may not agree because you like the song more, but it's a represenation of what I think and you should respect it as I respect yours.

No surprises here, Paradise is better live. It just sounds more intimate and organic and you can actually hear the instruments. I just don't undersatnd why Coldplay insist on throwing synths at it that drown everything out in the studio version when it's clearly better without them. Same with Major Minus, it really doesn't need those vocal effects. ETIAW is crap both live and in the studio.

Guest howyousawtheworld

It sounds really good live but if it is to be played live I think it should have been played earlier in the setlist.

The true Coldplay fans and - I am pretty sure - great musicians themselfs!

They really understand it :laugh3:

i hear 1% diffrence with the live and studio version.

it's nonesense.

I'm a long time fan of Coldplay and Coldplay never made such an shit track.

even 'Goldrush' is better.And i hate 'Goldrush'

c'maaaaaaan what did ya say?? Don't make me ask twice!!

You're so bossy for a boss man :p

Phil asked if I had heard much of the new stuff and what did I think. I told him I had seen them at Lolla and watched a few of the web casts and that I really liked the new stuff. This took place before the ACL TV taping.

Dan and I got to talk longer at the festival. I told him I really loved the live version they played at the taping and that I preferred it to the LP version. Also talked about how it is kinda wierd to hear almost all the album before it is released. I said its been like a slow live leak. He laughed and said " well there's still a few songs you haven't heard". Then we talked about some other stuff that's none of your business bossybeeburns! :snobby: