✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Live

LetsTalk212

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay is mainstrem hm? Paradise ist super poppy hm? Now the piano - exactly as played as in studio version - is a bit louder and its coldplay again?

Well, this is... what is it? Hilarious? I don´t know.

As I said: People shout "MAINSTREAM" because of some aspects of that song... but now - seeing the live version - you look behind that idea of Paradise.

For me it´s still as good as Viva La Vida or something.

-Chris's singing wasn't the best the whole concert, but I know it can be better. The whole performance he sang a little "lazier" than he should have. Not really his fault since there are so many factors to this. I strongly believe things will sound better in future concerts.

-Jonny on the guitar right away...beautiful. Will and Guy sound brilliant too.

Way better than studio. Now I wish the live version WAS the studio version.

Coldplay is mainstrem hm? Paradise ist super poppy hm? Now the piano - exactly as played as in studio version - is a bit louder and its coldplay again?

As I said: People shout "MAINSTREAM" because of some aspects of that song... but now - seeing the live version - you look behind that idea of Paradise.

Yeah I feel what you are saying :) I always said the song was great, whether you like the synths/arrangement or not.

Yeah, I second that.

There are always pro and cons. I prefer the studio version cleary just because the synth action is clearer, the strings are clearer, the effects in the bridges and intro/outro are clearer and this make the song so interesting.

On the other side the piano is live better, but I still believe that the studio version is better.