✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Yellow isn't it? So we're just gonna be at our screens waiting for the festival setlist to unravel. Figures.

I love the setlist they did until now. I wouldn't mind at all if there was no big change :D (I'm actually not even sure to see them, but whenever they announce officially the Stade de France date, I'm definitely going :D )

I wonder why they didn't play LIT ii , during the summer festivals btw, that's a great summer anthem.. Maybe it'll be back in the set this month

Not as well known as some of the bigger hits I guess. It sounds somewhat similar to Charlie Brown too IMO, maybe the band thought it was a bit too similar to appear on the same set as it. Could that also be the reason why Speed of Sound hasn't been played as much, despite it being one of their biggest hits? People say that sounds like Clocks, don't they?

Not as well known as some of the bigger hits I guess. It sounds somewhat similar to Charlie Brown too IMO, maybe the band thought it was a bit too similar to appear on the same set as it. Could that also be the reason why Speed of Sound hasn't been played as much, despite it being one of their biggest hits? People say that sounds like Clocks, don't they?

Also the band has said they never felt like they got Speed Of Sound right. They played it once this year, in Germany, I think.