✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have seen the interactive ballons that Arcade Fire used at Coachella. I believe they found a way to keep them working after the gig had finished

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVr6IfbA8AQ]Tripping out with glowing Arcade Fire ball at Coachella - YouTube[/ame]

That stoned fellow should be in Dragon Ball Z! "Arcade FireBall!" :laugh3:

Seriously though, that's awesome! Hopefully the wristbands will work independently afterwards! xD Also, they'll hopefully have a clasp rather than being permanent. We aren't allowed bracelets in college but I want to be able to keep and wear that!

Okay now, I read through the last 20 pages of this thread and stumbled over songs like DAYLIGHT, WHAT IF and freaking SWALLOWED IN THE SEA

imspeechlessplz.png?1

Is this official or are some guys just trying to kill me for fun!? :freak:

That stoned fellow should be in Dragon Ball Z! "Arcade FireBall!" :laugh3:

Seriously though, that's awesome! Hopefully the wristbands will work independently afterwards! xD Also, they'll hopefully have a clasp rather than being permanent. We aren't allowed bracelets in college but I want to be able to keep and wear that!

Even if they don't light up anymore after the gig I still want to keep and wear the bracelet, as you were mentioning. They looked well made and I imagine they have a clasp rather than the kind you wear once and have to tear off.

OMFG I can't believeeeee! Whaaat If, Swallowed In The Sea! :dazzled::freak::rolleyes4:

A setlist moreeee X&Y!!!! Incredibleeeeeeeeeee!:heart:

YEAH! :dazzled: I'm SO GLAD :smug: X&Y :heart: but still SAD that they don't played In My Place (if it's true...)

Looking forward for the OFFICIAL setlist !!! :)

Even if they don't light up anymore after the gig I still want to keep and wear the bracelet, as you were mentioning. They looked well made and I imagine they have a clasp rather than the kind you wear once and have to tear off.

Yeah, I want it too even if it won't light up after the event. I'm just going to hope that:

1. I will get one since I'm in seating.

2. It will be a clasp bracelet rather than a festival-style tear off band

BTW - I only have 20 quid available to take with me tomorrow (bloody xmas shopping and limited teenage monetary availability) - anyone got merch prices?

Yeah, I want it too even if it won't light up after the event. I'm just going to hope that:

1. I will get one since I'm in seating.

2. It will be a clasp bracelet rather than a festival-style tear off band

BTW - I only have 20 quid available to take with me tomorrow (bloody xmas shopping and limited teenage monetary availability) - anyone got merch prices?

Fingers crossed on the bracelet! Have fun tomorrow! :D

Fingers crossed on the bracelet! Have fun tomorrow! :D

Sure I will :D First CP Gig! I am ever so excited.

And yep, fingers crossed for clasp bracelet.

Anywho, so I don't drag this totally off topic - any sign of a set or just a hint of what was played?