✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - MTV EMA 2011 nominations - Best Live and Best UK/Ireland Act categories (awards: 6th Nov

busybeeburns

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Have you seen my guitar?"

:laugh3:

Oh well, at least I NOW understand, this supposed LIVE show is an hour behind.. I am looking forward to seeing the above skit. LOL..

My son is happy LMAFO is playing right now, his fav band.. So at least someone is happy!

:sick:

Your generation, our generation, just does what other generations have done before. Swallowing everything the media fire at us. Unfortunately, it happens to be more atrocious than it used to be. And don't worry, I don't know about US or Kansas, but around here a lot of people my age are into more alternative and good stuff and they don't bother watching commercial bullshit like MTV awards. That's why most of the time good artists/bands don't stand a chance in this kind of thing.

I suppose.

Ah, well around here everyone either listens to

a) Country

b) Pop

c) Rap

d) A mixture of Hip-Hop, Dance, Pop, what-have-you

Oh well, at least I NOW understand, this supposed LIVE show is an hour behind.. I am looking forward to seeing the above skit. LOL..

My son is happy LMAFO is playing right now, his fav band.. So at least someone is happy!

haaha row :D