✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For those that pre-ordered Mylo Xyloto

getithom

Amazon are currently listing it as £7.19 which is really quite cheap and they will deliver it on the day of release. There are very reliable. You would probably pay £10 at places like HMV and other record stores. I think the 'Free Super Saver Delivery' option will make sure you get it on the day of release. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't.

PS: Sorry it is in English currency

Amazon are currently listing it as £7.19 which is really quite cheap and they will deliver it on the day of release. There are very reliable. You would probably pay £10 at places like HMV and other record stores. I think the 'Free Super Saver Delivery' option will make sure you get it on the day of release. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn't.

PS: Sorry it is in English currency

Ah, great, I'll order it now (it does help)

The quickest way for you to get the album would probably be to buy it in your local store. That said, Amazon has excellent customer service and they have a release-day delivery option that applies to a lot of US zip codes. The Coldplay store though has the album at roughly the same price and also has express delivery shipping, so I think either would be fine. As some suggested that more money goes to the band with the Coldplay store, you might choose that. And of course there you got options like vinyl with mp3 download on release date and the wonderful limited edition :)

Also, if you preorder the album, will it arrive on 24th October? If it's going to arrive later I prefer going to HMV and buy it there that day...

This.

I know it's cheaper to buy it online but I have a pure hmv card with about 70,000 points on it, so I'd rather rack them points up.

I've ordered the pop-up edition for myself, but it's going to my home address - not my university address. My mum will also want herself a copy of the album, so I'm taking advantage of my local record shop. It's probably the cheapest, no p+p, and I'm helping to keep a small business going. Not meaning to preach or what have you, but I'd seriously recommend to those of you that buy online, you'll feel good about yourself if you buy from your local record shop :)

Yeah, buy the CD and rip to mp3! :lol:

It's really not to easy as it seems. :confused: When you rip it it saves as some weird format called .cda or something similar, which ipods are not able to read or recognize (i think so :wtf:).

You must download Audacity or other program to convert it to .mp3 :dozey: And I'm too lazy to do it :phu:

Does anyone now any shorter and easier way?

It's really not to easy as it seems. :confused: When you rip it it saves as some weird format called .cda or something similar, which ipods are not able to read or recognize (i think so :wtf:).

You must download Audacity or other program to convert it to .mp3 :dozey: And I'm too lazy to do it :phu:

Does anyone now any shorter and easier way?

Yes.

>Insert cd

>open itunes

>click on cd

>click "convert to mp3" (or something like that, i haven't done this in a while)

Boom.

And Amazon.com has superb service, I don't even hesitate buying from them. :nice: