✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay on glee this season???

VIVA.42

I actually have no problem with them doing Glee in principle but Ryan Murphy puts me off cos he's a massive dick. When Coldplay initially said no he was talking all this shit about them (much in the way he did KoL, except Coldplay didn't get drawn into a fight) and then Coldplay changed their minds and he was all "oh they finally admitted they were wrong" :dozey:

Glee are parasites who should write their own songs instead of taking everyone else's. Where's the culture in covering week after week? Where's the fairness to artists who write their own songs but can't get airplay over a manufactured kids group singing Journey? Where's the soul in any of it? I hope to God Coldplay don't partake in this charade, as it's just wrong.

I don't get the appeal of Glee whatsoever, but I wouldn't really care one way or another if Coldplay's music was used for the show. It would be a huge publicity stunt for them to use their music, and it wouldn't be my choice, but other artists I like and respect have done it, so I don't see too too much harm in allowing others to cover a popular song, whether I like it or not. However, if Coldplay was going to BE ON the show, or any show like it...that I would be massively annoyed by. I don't think they would, but originally when Dave Holmes said that they were going to be on "different kinds of TV shows this fall" or something like that, I got worried :sick: