✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto ad on TV (VIDEO NOW IN OP)

TwistedPolitik

Saw an advert on E4 last night. Was pretty cool. Anyone else see it? And am I the only one surprised at seeing an ad already? Album adverts usually don't come on until the day of release or a couple of days prior. They must really be pushing for massive sales this time around.

EDIT:

It's here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC98GUAapEk]Mylo Xyloto TV advert - YouTube[/ame]

Do they play any of the music in the background?

Paradise during the first half and ETIAW during the second from what I remember. But there seems to be some footage of the band performing that I don't recognise from the ETIAW video. Perhaps it'll be in the Paradise video? In fact the whole advert seems like it could be a snippet of a music video.

I saw that aswell!! It was a Tesco advert! It was pretty simple. Nothing like the itunes ad for viva la vida

Erm No, because the one that i saw i wouldn't call it 'simple' even though it was quick for me it was pretty colourful, i remember seeing Chris doing his usual dance stuff i think Guy or Jonny was there too. There were bits and pieces of the songs. As i said it was too quick for me to remember the details. Oh and i did remember at the end it said - available at Amazon! I'm currently watching something on this channel so i hope they show the advert again.

For those who didn't see it because they live outside of the UK or whatever, it's not that great. It's about 15 seconds long and it just consists of snippets from ETIAW, Paradise and then some guy saying that you can pre-order Mylo Xyloto now. It's not worth an upload really.

• 2 weeks later...