✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay live: the big dare

Tryptophan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is great. I hope they make some of our wishes come true...

Voted for Daylight, AROBTTH and Amsterdam, but I could have picked almost any of these options.

And I'd like Gravity and I Bloom Blaum. And Parachutes. And Sleeping Sun. And Reign of Love. And some more.

I could punch myself in the face for not adding Don't Panic :veryangry2:, probably one of my 3 favourites anyway. :D

Also, I don't know why I added Talk as an option, it's a great song, especially live, but it's a famous single and not really what I mean when I say "obscure" or less-known song. Still, would be a big plus if they played this again.

I voted for some favourites I didn't hear live before

Spies

Sparks

Amsterdam

Warning Sign

AROBTTH

I Ran Away

Also belonging to this list of mine:

Green Eyes

Shiver

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

Songs I voted for but already heard (in one or another version):

A Message (acoustic)

White Shadows

Trouble

Don't want to open an extra thread for it but I have a suggestion: For the news, the setlists of the upcoming concerts could be put in a "spoiler" button, so that one can still visit the news page without spoiling it for those who'd like to be surprised.

I just became a fan of the band seeing them live at ACL. I'd like to see them whenever they come to Texas again, but its disappointing that they don't mix up the setlists from night to night. They don't need to mix it up Phish-style but if they had 4 slots in the set devoted to less known/obscure songs and then rotated all these songs you guys are wanting in and out throughout the tour, that would be great.

Don't want to open an extra thread for it but I have a suggestion: For the news, the setlists of the upcoming concerts could be put in a "spoiler" button, so that one can still visit the news page without spoiling it for those who'd like to be surprised.

Yes, I would really like that as well!

Right now I'm placing my hand on the part of the screen where it shows the setlist... :lol:

Well I would like to say that this is a nice thread because it is true that Coldplay is just trying to play it safe by playing more popular songs so their setlist is pretty predictable. I guess I would love to hear Swallowed In The Sea, See You Soon, A Message, and A Warning Sign. Absolutely Love these songs, but there is still many more I would love to hear them play!

^Yeah, it could have been much worse. Everything's Not Lost, Shiver, on Pinkpop they did Trouble... Those were nice surprises already. But yes, I wish they'd change the setlist more often, it gets so boring. Just a few songs that take turns... Can't be that hard, right?

And the hits would become even bigger moments.

what most bands to I think is they lengthen their show as they put out more and more music so the old school classics and deep cuts don't get bullied out of the set by the newer stuff. its would suck if they were deciding between Lost and Shiver and figured they only had one spot left so Lost would please more of the crowd. if they played more than an hour and 20 minutes, then they could include both.

Hey, just saw they played 'Til Kingdom Come in Cape Town wednesday. That's great, and it's even a song I forgot to include in the list. Plus Shiver which has been added to the setlist again. Seems like they play one or two more songs in their own shows compared to the festival shows. So it's more like expanding their setlist (a tiny little bit), just like tdunk said.

Also, nice to see how Amsterdam practically smashes the competition in this poll.