✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Full MYLO XYLOTO album on sale on iTunes!!

Bonus_mosher

I hope 'Ice Cream Man' is a single :dance:

photoxp.png

Seriously, who does this and who would be stupid enough to wrongly buy this?

The only thing i'm thinking about is:Coldplay ones again stole from an other band,this time the title for there own album.

These People are Trolls.... What i think happened is once Coldplay announced the album name these people formed a fake band and make a fake album and are gonna claim coldplay stole the name.... just look at the album all the songs are like 2 min and contain no lyrical value at all...

These People are Trolls.... What i think happened is once Coldplay announced the album name these people formed a fake band and make a fake album and are gonna claim coldplay stole the name.... just look at the album all the songs are like 2 min and contain no lyrical value at all...

Are you sure? I don't know, man, looks legit to me...

COLDPLAY IZ ROBERZ!

That's what I thought. But it may be a good album :nod:

That is the most absurd thing anyone has ever said to me on here. There is only one 'Mylo Xyloto' and that is COLDPLAY'S. I'm not saying it wasn't funny cos it is but it is misleading.

I see only one absurd thing here. Hint: it wasn't his post...