✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will You Listen On The 19th?

TraceOddity

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure you would even listen to MX with 001kbps :D

But I know what you mean... at least 256 should be....

I've listened more than half songs in mx live, and princess of china with the lowest kbps that it's possible.. I think that also 128 is perfect to me at this point. :D:D

when is that new track "Staircase" coming out? i saw it on SNL and thought it was brilliant

Most people speculate it will either be released as a double single with The Daily Mail or on an upcoming EP. Have you listened to the performance of Staircase From The Basement? Here it is if you haven't:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFTLxkMmY4M]Radiohead - Staircase (live From the Basement) - YouTube[/ame]

Almost agree.... except I wouldn't start with Pablo Honey. That might get people to wonder what's so special about Radiohead :P

I tried telling a friend of mine that (who wanted to burn some Radiohead for another friend), but he still wanted to give her "Pablo Honey" just for "Creep." (Which I think is stupid, because that song is overrated, anyway.)

I read a peculiar story about In Rainbows and OK Computer. Something like the tracks intertwine with each other in a specific order or something.

Yeah, they do. It's odd because they were "writtten" 10 years apart. YOu listen to the earleir released cd song 1, and then the later released album song 1, and then 2 and then 2, and then 3, and 3. and so on, and so forth. I don't really like RH, but I thought this was cool

Guest howyousawtheworld

I don't know if I'll listen to it on the 19th. It would spoil my appetite if I had to listen to it through headphones through my laptop. I want to experience it first blasting out of my stereo.

It makes me smile when people want to get into Radiohead.

But definitely OKC first.. It's the easiest to get into. The Bends is pretty straightforward as well.. And ya, In Rainbows too...Any of those aren't hard to like.

My first experience with Radiohead, apart from a few of their singles over the years, was The King Of Limbs. I hated it so much at first. If anything, don't do what I did.

TKOL is brilliant also 'Bloom' 'Lotus Flower' 'Separator'

Great Songs.

This is a bit off topic but for australia, apparently it comes out on the 21st and iTunes also has this date. If it was released on the 21st, would it be available at midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time time or like, Midnight England/another time zone?

the whole album will be all over youtube on the 19th, from japans release date. So i don't think i will be able to control my waiting for another 5 days, so yes when it comes out on the 19th i will listen to the whole thing and put it on my mp3 player! :)

A friend emailed me that they'd hear the new album, but they're not a fan...in fact they're REALLY out of touch. It wasn't MX, but X&Y,lol!!! I welcomed him to 2005 and offered him a radio for Christmas. :shrug:

haha hilarious! i could just imagine how embarrassed he must have felt when you told him it was released in '05 :P