✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will You Listen On The 19th?

TraceOddity

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you listened to? I can imagine people finding something like Kid A or Amnesiac weird.... but The Bends and In Rainbows are pretty straightforward.

I love The Bends, almost as much as I love OK Computer - both the albums, not primarily the songs.

Kid A is something I didn't necessarily like at first, but Idioteque pulled me over to the light.

Start with OK Computer. That's the one that got me hooked. Then you can move on :) Radiohead's awesome :D

I actually started with OK Computer back in July or so. It's a great album.

It makes me smile when people want to get into Radiohead.

But definitely OKC first.. It's the easiest to get into. The Bends is pretty straightforward as well.. And ya, In Rainbows too...Any of those aren't hard to like.

My first experience with Radiohead, apart from a few of their singles over the years, was The King Of Limbs. I hated it so much at first. If anything, don't do what I did.

OKC was my first, but I couldn't get into it for a year plus before I got The Bends and Pablo Honey. Those two made me like Radiohead, and then In Rainbows made something click in my head and understand Radiohead. I think it really almost makes the most sense to go in chronological order, except shove in In Rainbows before OKC :P

weird fishes was my first. i'm still building up to them. they haven't won me over yet, but i see why now, that people think RH is genius. when is that new track "Staircase" coming out? i saw it on SNL and thought it was brilliant

Almost agree.... except I wouldn't start with Pablo Honey. That might get people to wonder what's so special about Radiohead :P

I read a peculiar story about In Rainbows and OK Computer. Something like the tracks intertwine with each other in a specific order or something.