✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will You Listen On The 19th?

TraceOddity

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna listen to it on the 19th because I won't be able to control myself for another 5 days lol, but I still do intend on going to walmart on the 24th and buying it. Cause this will be my first coldplay album that I have gone to the store to buy when it comes out lol.

Amazingly I didn't buy Viva La Vida until 2010, because the album was all over the internet so I thought what was the point? lol I know, I delayed a bit long :laugh3:

This is a bit off topic but for australia, apparently it comes out on the 21st and iTunes also has this date. If it was released on the 21st, would it be available at midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time time or like, Midnight England/another time zone?

I'm pretty sure it's midnight Aus EST.

A friend emailed me that they'd hear the new album, but they're not a fan...in fact they're REALLY out of touch. It wasn't MX, but X&Y,lol!!! I welcomed him to 2005 and offered him a radio for Christmas. :shrug:

HAHAHA, niiiiice. :tongue:

Nope, I'm a purist. :P

Normally I would wait until getting my hands on a physical copy, but I managed to persuade my mom to buy the limited edition for me, so I'll have to deal with the crappy MP3 sent through email on the 24th.

...Or should I preorder the album on iTunes? :/