✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This is M.M.I.X? Intro of ETIAW ( from HOF 2011 Festival)

hps

Like i said, i think its those 'Alien sounds' that are MMIX and Teardrop itself sounds different too, if you listen carefully on the chorus ('Every Tear') there seems to be some sort of pitch sliding, a bit like what you can do on most keyboards where you toggle the notes higher or lower.

I definitely think you're on to something with the ETIAW live intro. If it has a seamless intro from Us Against The World I might just learn to love ETIAW because of the way it's placed in the context of the album.

I don't think that's MMIX. The Oracle said this album was the longest they's ever done being almost 45 minutes (Awesome right? 45 minutes of Coldplay) which means if this song is instrumental then some of the other songs have to be really long, or have a lot of hidden tracks.

Whaaat?

A rush of blood is 54 minutes long. X&Y is even longer.

During the Rock in Rio performance, before ETIAW there's a short interlude (the same as in other concerts, but here it's clearer) that might be at least part of MMIX. Go here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPLnqEA9noc&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay, Rock In Rio 2011, show completo, fullShow 720P HD - YouTube[/ame] at 1:17:20

I can hear some "alien sounds" with my headphones...

Coldplay, Rock In Rio 2011, show completo, fullShow 720P HD - YouTube[/url] at 1:17:20

I can hear some "alien sounds" with my headphones...

wow yeah i can definitely hear the alien sounds too. I'm thinking that that may well be a part of MMIX

• 2 months later...