✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what I meant, but you could be right on that. Still, I don't get how it is a marketing strategy. The shows in December are all sold out, after all.

But if they don't play them when they're broadcasting a show then the only way to hear the new songs live is to see them on tour.

Thanks, chommy_16! I was wondering about that photo too.

Where can I find all the official Mylo Xyloto photographs (you know, the studio ones for press etc)? I could only find one in the gallery.

I've got a few but i don't know how to upload them to the site

But if they don't play them when they're broadcasting a show then the only way to hear the new songs live is to see them on tour.

Oh, so you mean they're not going to broadcast the December shows so people would have to buy tickets for the 2012 shows in order to see the new songs they will start to play in December, right? :thinking: Makes sense.

Oh, so you mean they're not going to broadcast the December shows so people would have to buy tickets for the 2012 shows in order to see the new songs they will start to play in December, right? :thinking: Makes sense.

Thats what I think but it is only my guesswork.

Rehab again... :inquisitive:

The quality of the live stream could have been better! :\

But it's better than nothing!

Totally agree on both of your comments!! (must be because we are both from this great little country :) )

Rehab needs to go. Amy was a great singer but it just doesn't make sense anymore. It's been too long and EVERYONE has heard it before. And my stream had good image but kept crashing so i only heard rehab and not a word of fix you which made me even more annoyed with this intro:rolleyes:.

Like blue_girl said this was the F5concert.

Apart from this, the crowd was boring and how the hell were they so close and I only saw a shy hand touching chris? French people need to learn with the rest of us! :sneaky:

i record it... i go it upload soon...

Thanks, chommy_16! I was wondering about that photo too.

Where can I find all the official Mylo Xyloto photographs (you know, the studio ones for press etc)? I could only find one in the gallery.

I saved them from many random places so I don't remember where did I get it.

But I've got them here Link removed

Setlist:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

In My Place

Major Minus

The Scientist

Violet Hill

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

Paradise

Up in Flames

Viva la Vida

Charlie Brown

Life Is for Living

----------------------------------------

Clocks

Fix You

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

More than six month with the same setlist... It looks good for the European tour :(

Rehab Again...

Do no forget that it was a purely commercial gig (This product more...), It was a lot of children with their parents, for these people it was just a family outing...

I dont like this kind of gig, the fans are really abandoned.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Thomas, a fan more disappointed...

Guys, they can't use a new setlist because it's not an MX tour. It's only a festival. When their tour starts, they'll go pure MX. Don't worry. Enjoy the setlist while you can. I mean, when will we hear Life is for Living again? It took more than 6 years for them to start playing it again. Or Shiver, which Guy hates. I mean. We shouldn't complain.

Guys, they can't use a new setlist because it's not an MX tour. It's only a festival. When their tour starts, they'll go pure MX. Don't worry. Enjoy the setlist while you can. I mean, when will we hear Life is for Living again? It took more than 6 years for them to start playing it again. Or Shiver, which Guy hates. I mean. We shouldn't complain.

Bold part makes me anxious. I so hope this isn't true. I fully agree on the last 6 sentences :thumbsup: