✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you could choose...

zsbassman42

It's pretty funny how people are saying they'd chose a song they haven't even heard yet.

Anyway, I'd go with ETIAW. It's going to be the best song on the album in my opinion.

Up With The Birds

The birds, they sang at break of day/Start again, I hear them say

You do realise those aren't Coldplay's lyrics right? Leonard Cohen wrote them, they are from the snog Anthem.

Charlie Brown without a doubt. I feel like i would have been happy if they just gave us that song after 3 and a half years of waiting after Viva. It just shows the overall magic of the whole era. However this recent review by Q magazine really puts my hopes up for Up With the Birds seeing as it sounds like the orgasmic closer from heaven itself. :D

It's pretty funny how people are saying they'd chose a song they haven't even heard yet.

Anyway, I'd go with ETIAW. It's going to be the best song on the album in my opinion.

You do realise those aren't Coldplay's lyrics right? Leonard Cohen wrote them, they are from the snog Anthem.

You are right, but according to Q magazine's review of Mylo Xyloto, they are also lyrics to Up With the Birds. Interesting..

You are right, but according to Q magazine's review of Mylo Xyloto, they are also lyrics to Up With the Birds. Interesting..

Well Leonard Cohen is down as a writer on Up With the Birds, so I say Chris and the boys stole some of his lyrics for the song.