✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto to be streamed on radio on Monday!

joecortazzo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this. If the band keeps reiterating the fact that the CD is meant to tell a story and it all makes sense with a full album listen, then these tracks should not be leaked early. They've already played 3/4 of the album live essentially. At least leave some surprises when we all get to listen to the album. I'm definitely staying away from these songs until the 24th, as hard as that will be !!

I don't like this. If the band keeps reiterating the fact that the CD is meant to tell a story and it all makes sense with a full album listen, then these tracks should not be leaked early. They've already played 3/4 of the album live essentially. At least leave some surprises when we all get to listen to the album. I'm definitely staying away from these songs until the 24th, as hard as that will be !!

Again, it's everyone's own choice to listen to the new material or not. If people didn't listen to the live-tracks and also don't listen to these leaks, they only know 3 songs.

Songs from Mylo Xyloto will also be played at NDR2 on monday, a radiostation which covers northern Germany.

Just heard an announcement today morning.

Don't know at which time they will start playing songs though. Their website doesn't provide any info on that as well.

Maybe I should phone in?! ;)

yes you should phone in!! i m going to call them too :)

3FM has done this before, I think they also played new Foo Fighters and new Red Hot Chili Peppers tracks before their albums were released. They do have those deals that allows them to do this. So I am not surprised that they will do this for the new Coldplay as well.

I think listening to Giel in the morning will give you a high chance to already hear the new songs. I will try to do so, but I can't record it, because I will probably be at work.

Giel is from 6 til 10, but I think he plays the songs in the end of the program, so as strikie says, somewhere between 9 and 10.

Won't be listening. Want to hear it all at once.

100 billion percent agree. We've been told this is going to be a much better album to listen to as a whole. At the very least, I want to hear UFO, DLIBYH and UWTB within the confines of the record first.